Hammer vs sherlock.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by whitekidstoner, Jul 20, 2012.

1. #1 whitekidstoner, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    Hi. I'm just gonna start with saying that i have never owned my own glass pipe before, i have only smoked bongs and joints. I know that there is a few threads about this already.

I'm going to buy a pipe from wickiepipe.com soon, but i don't know what to get. I don't have the money for a bong, so i decided to go for a bubbler.
    I like the look of the hammer: [​IMG]
    But the other threads said that it was super easy to get bongwater in your mouth with a hammer(?)

The Sherlock looks like it's harder to hide [​IMG] and i just don't like it as much as the hammer. It may just be that i first decided to get the hammer, and then began to research.

So, is there any ideas?

2. I've got a sherlock and I like it.

3. #3 ZionLion2, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    I would go with that one, it is probably less likely to break. I have a grav labs bubbler that I love, but It broke after like 2 weeks (I repaired it). The long part is easy to snap. Either one would work though.

4. I had both. My shurelock was a lil small and the bowl was smallso i didnt really like it. I would go with the hamme myself. Ool desighn

5. From a guy who's ahd both, I say hammer. They're harder to break because they stand closer to the ground and flatter, these sherlock pieces fall over once and the neck of the piece breaks.

I personally recommend a grav labs shower head perc bubbler.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjGg5zvNRdc]Grav Labs Showerhead Bubbler Hit New Glass! - YouTube[/ame]

6. yeahh, I have that too, so functional for a little bubbler. That thing has had soo much use :smoking:

7. Wow, that one looks sweet. How much is it? and where can i get it?

8. lower the water level and that Grav Labs would be bubbling up to the joint. Way too much glug for me, though it is a sweet piece. Check out the Silika bubblers also.

9. I own a Grav Labs bubbler and I can say the only time I get any water in my mouth is if I intentionally draw the HARDEST that I can with my lungs, and the bubbler has to be filled with more water than it really should be to do it.

I dont know what you mean by 'glug', but if its anything about the drawing ease I can tell you filled up right this thing draws like its a bowl but hits like any bong. And the bowl on the thing is massive, so you can pack yourself a snap, or pack a party bowl for 8-10 people.

Personally, I love it (its a close second to my Zong Inline Zubbler) and so has every single person that has hit it. I brought it to a party and got smoked out over 5g by other people cuz they wanted to pack 'that crazy showerhead bub'

10. yeah, it is by far the most functional hammer bubbler I have ever hit. You could check you lhs, they are pretty common (grav labs can put out a lot of product) it will run you around 65$ for the shower head, they have other ones with just slit diffusion for a little less, but I would suggest going for the shower head. I will PM you a site too.

11. I like sherlock style pipes more than hammers in general, but you should buy whatever you like most OP

12. The Grav labs bubbler caught my eye, now I really want it, but i cant find a site who ships to europe with a fair shipping price. just4smokers.com was the only one who ships world wide, but the shipping was almost $100 and that's too expensive. Is there any other bubblers i should take a look at?

13. i favor a nice double perk sherlock of mine. my roomy got a new 6 tree perk hammer but i still think mine is much more of a smooth hit

nice lookin glass:bongin:

14. I definitely recommend the grav labs bubbler you won't regret it. Yeah other names for it are like Grav Labs Basic Bubbler -Blue/White/Green label (I have white), or just Grav Labs (color) label bubbler.

Solution to your problem: Find a european-based glass site and buy it from there, or get some euro glass