Hamilton Ontario

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by soundslikepurpl, Jan 27, 2013.

1. #1 soundslikepurpl, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    Half way between Niagara Falls and Toronto literally and figuratively,
    from the states to Toronto traffic goes over skyway bridge millions see Hamilton as the steel mills foremost of the city image
    but after only relying on reputation I got sick of grade 12 and slowed life down to turn on and tune in of course
    grow 3plants at home and slowly get to know Hamilton by chain of coincidence through this stasis could only happen
    like a physically life involving meditation no distraction no form without stillness
    I'm in adult classes now they move much tighter oct29 dec 12 credit vs sept-feb gr9-12
    so I'm transformed basically birthday was jan 21 I'm 19 so very archetypal stuff going on besides what I manage to thrall down.
    Bisected by the 300 foot mountain at the extreme western head of Lake Ontario,
    Hamilton is absolutely magnificent epitome of Canadian cultural elements best succinct history of Canada way to much to burden myself with even trying to declare it all
    but there is an overall picture to be had after looking at even a few of the hundreds of pictures shadows of the memories invoked the past short year and a half

image-2198197040.jpg

Cootes paradise minutes west downtown

image-3079647630.jpg

Tumbled half way in front of me almost died

image-3916449847.jpg

Hamilton conservation authority home in the Dundas valley

image-3903378701.jpg

image-2315830970.jpg

Hamiltons Niagara equivalent websters falls

image-2435976822.jpg

Spencer gorge wilderness area tallest and broadest waterfalls here

image-389975524.jpg

Toronto skyline from Albion falls

image-2553300634.jpg

People on Dundas peak

Attached Files:

2. No idea what I just read but you're in my area. Hello neighbor

3. No kidding, seems a common theme all my life

4. Out of the plethoras of secrets impinging the most accurate reflection of diverseness and wildness has to be the idea of over 156+ recorded waterfalls if u want brevity grassitty there she is in the 3rd largest bustling city in Ontario no other place in the world has as many in scale within Hamilton city and once you go outside that it all changes from the position the escarpment has as it wraps around the lake head then suddenly juts north away from it all forming a u basically but in this,
    Spencer gorge wilderness area, Dundas valley, cootes paradise lake inlet along with countless others I'm still exploring strung like ducking pearls

5. ....Do you work for a travel agency?

6. Someones been using a thesaurus....

7. I speak that way from a habit of being as articulate I can idk holds me back but I know there are others

8. French is your native language isn't it

9. Thank you may I have another

10. Well then.

11. #12 soundslikepurpl, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    Ya well in 2000 Hamilton ate the historic town villages of Stoney creek to the east,
    Dundas to the west, Ancaster just as far west but on the mountain
    with the enormous Dundas valley inbetween them they all are cut from the same cloth but individual organs of the historical entity of the whole place,
    uh Ancaster oldest places in Canada founded 1792 was Wilson's mills before that, all the same place in the world adding colours across the board for such long time on a certain level the most meaningful compilation of life cycles shrunk

image-816264013.jpg

Land peninsula bay front park lake ontario

image-1048147003.jpg

Dundas Hamilton ontario

12. #13 soundslikepurpl, Jan 28, 2013
    image-3895794746.jpg

Attached Files:

13. Enjoyable place to be and all, but the air quality there isn't great. Those are some great shots though, I live on the escarpment and shit here is stunning sometimes. And a great set of trails too.

14. #15 soundslikepurpl, Jan 28, 2013
    Place to keep your eye on things are at the point where we are more connected than ever vs 2 yrs vs 10 exponentially things are only going to get better I see the odds are changing vs 20 years ago 1980s against are turning over but until then it's still one of the most comfortable places with the higher business density I'm not used to but not overboard like the metro jungle Toronto around the lake

image-3416946548.jpg

Driving down to the lower city with the lake showing

image-3841101772.jpg

Base of Tews falls

Attached Files:

15. #16 soundslikepurpl, Jan 28, 2013
    O yea I missed showing my grandparents around because of the imposition the industry has on everyone's inheritance to put salt in the wound they are on Infilled wetland inlets that used to stretch into town like Venice all along

image-3853006474.jpg

Meanwhile

image-2353407978.jpg

Regeneration takes place a few cities over

16. #17 soundslikepurpl, Jan 28, 2013
    image-2100207819.jpg

Attached Files:

17. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

18. #19 soundslikepurpl, Jan 28, 2013
    Ukno I just don't give a duck I'm on this fringe forever anyways so I'm a freak on the extreme end of this I haven't had an found identity with an slternative this is my succinct world that goes on in itself besides the banal hordes that reduce me , this is me I love everything about hamilton, trite is you

image-3614503870.jpg

Not this

19. bllllpppppphhhhhhh