Hambonemcgee's 2nd Grow,CFL,stealth cab,auto White Russian

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hambonemcgee, Oct 17, 2009.

1. bro, i been meaning to drop this vid to ya for a while. I watched it a a while back before I knew ya and now whenever I see ur name it brings back the memories of this racist song :laughing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZKZkC8u3_c]YouTube - Eat Dat Watermelon[/ame]

2. Jeez, Myles, your bad!! Funny as hell though...

3. i aint bad hahaha blame my friend who exposed my poor brain to it :laughing:

4. Those girls r sexy

5. missin ya hambone :( hope ur safe wherever life led ya

6. Safe and sound, with a few more similar grows under my belt, just no pics or threads to prove it.

7. Good to hear you're alright. I'm kind of doing the same thing, I just don't have time to maintain a journal these days.

8. how many seeds did you get?

9. nice report - gotta love the russian!

10. Hey, you resurrected my dead thread! I know your doing WR now, but it's not automatics though. But even though it was auto, it was still really good.

11. I am glad this thread was brought back to life so I could read it. I am doing some WR autos myself. I really notice what you are saying about them being small, mine are tiny and like 2 weeks old. Tons of development just no vertical growth. Looks like yours turned out nicely. Also good to know about the sativa high aspect. I trout fish a lot and like the "get up and go" high. My hat is off to you sir. This was a nice grow. Check mine out with LEDS. Stay Green my friend.

12. hambone how ya been man i just started my second grow if ur interested give me a follow 4 different strains in a sog 6 plants all together