Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Halter Monitor

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by weedidas, Jul 16, 2008.

1. I have a heart condition calle mitral valve prolapse and have just been some weird fealings lately and will be getting a haltor monitor in the next couple days. It's a thing that records things with your heart for 24 hours.

I would like to keep the weed going but I don't know it's it's bad for my specific condition and am wondering what you guys think I should do. Smoke when I am wearing it? But then what do I say Doctor: "So we notice an increase in your heartrate at such a time" "Yeah, I was smoking ganja..." I guess I should just to be sure?

2. just ask your doc if marijuana could cause problems with your specific condition.

..the DEA says it puts people at risk of heart attacks coz it elevates heart rate but that could be bs or might not apply to your condition

GL man!