Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

halp.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zaaron21, Jan 25, 2010.

1. so i just picked up a dub, and i dont have anything to smoke out of besides a can. any suggestions? btw i dont have an apple or foil

2. One time when i was desperate i poked a bunch of small holes in the top of a coca-cola can, those little aluminum ones, made a carb on the side, and put the weed on top of the little holes, the holes were so fine that none fell through, light it up, inhale through the drinking hole thing, it made for some pretty big hits, i realize this is really stupid but when you have nothing else you gotta do what you gotta do haha.

3. get a waterbottle and a socket and make a bong

4. yeah thats what i was thinking of doing. but its so nasty

5. Go get a piece or just wait. Cans are bad in the long run.

6. ^^^^ Gravity bong if you got a socket.

7. Suggestion is don't.
    But you can always make a yobo pipe.

1- Push in the middle of the can a little with your thumb (try for a circle dip) use a pen, tip of a knife etc to make 2-3 small holes.

2- Put the bud over the holes.

3- Make sure the can's horizontal so it doesn't fall out.

4- Put your moth to the drinking hole.

5- Light it.

6- Inhale.

7- Profit?

... well not really profit in the long run it can really hurt your throat so don't use it as your every day source. It's a once in a while Oh-Shit-I-Don't-Have-Papers-Or-A-Piece thing.

8. wish i had a socket. im at school so resources are limited

9. Hollow out a cigarette, make a waterfall bong with an empty water bottle, or use the apple pipe method with something else. I've seen it applied to pears, potatoes, even a carrot [but I heard that sucked haha].
    If not, just wait til you can get something to smoke out of besides a can. Like someone else said, they're just not good for you in the long run and you're better off waiting a day or two as opposed to using a can.

10. :( that sucks. Im all out of ideas then haha

11. #11 tehpurplepills, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    dude i got the perfect thing fot this situation if you got 5$/willing to steal

i know for sure walgreens and target both have these

Steel Pens - Zebra Pen its the first one on top they sell 2 packs for 5 bucks all you do is take the pen apart and then take cone tip turn it around and stick it into the shaft, you can take it apart after use and reasemble it into a pen and theyr good gifts to other smokers who dont got pieces

or if you got a potato you could make a pipe out of that thats how we rep in tha ireland

or dawg if u r 18 which i think u gotta be to post on here you cud just buy a blunt, wut there like 89 cents or a pack of papers for the same price

12. the end of a coaxial cable can make a nice bowl I think. I would look around. Also, you can use the pop can to machine a bowl, then make a homemade pipe from like toilet paper roll and make a shotgun pipe, its soo easy.

13. #13 Pyroxide, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    Yeah man I understand the situation.
    I can tell you how to make a platic bottle bong. But hence people buying real pices it's a dodge way to do it.

Please no flaming for this one, I know hose pipes are bad, but when resources are limited....
    Ps: I stopped doing this long ago.

1- Get a platic bottle, 600 ml bottle works fine, poweraide bottles = best.

2- Cut a pieces of hose to about 11 cm 4 1/4 inches. Try to cut it on an angle so it almost has a tip to it. Pretty much in the angle of a backslash. -> \

3- Heat up the middle of the bottle until a small hole appears.

4- Stop the flame straight away! ASAP jam that hose through the hole you need the plastic to melt around it (you only really get one shot at this and the pointy cut helps.).

5- Get a metal round thing that has the right size for a carb, heat the thing, stick it through the bottle and then take it out again (wherever you want your carb).

6- Fill with water.

Tips:
    As you put the hose through the plastic try to get the angle so the hose comes out like.

/ \
    |. //
    | //
    |//|
    ----

If it's a poweraid bottle then a bit lower than halfway.
    And lastly save up 20$ for a pipe a headshop. Or a bong for $40 if you really must.
    But dont use it for your entire smoking life.
    7- Smoke, profit?

Edit: Fucker, I found a page after typing all that. How to Make a Basic Bong | WeedMania.co.uk

14. If improv pipes aren't your thing, just go to the nearest gas station and pick up some rolling papers. Roll a joint, and away you go.

15. ^this, or pick up a blunt there. if there are no gas stations near, just walk outside and ask someone for a cigarette, hallow it out, and then repack the bud in there

16. go to the store and pick up a pack of zigs

17. ummm first off why would you buy weed if you have nothing to smoke it with??? secound you can just walk around parking lots looking for change to buy a apple to use