Halp. Slow sprout.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AwNaw, Feb 11, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

Conditions :
    Temp has been 70-82
    Humidity has been anywhere from 35% to 60%. Ive been doing my best to keep it at 50% with a wet rag.
    Lights are 6500 cfl on 18/6
    Soil is organic sunshine mix of perlite and peat.

Photo taken 13 days after planting into soil. (Soaked for 24 hours before)

So it obviously looks like it's doin it's thing but it is very very slow. I'm pretty sure I did over water at the end of last week. I let it dry and for a couple of days and now Ive got it in a sip. I'm thinking maybe I just need to let it dry out some more?

Maybe I'm just being impatient but compared the other one I have going in the same conditions this one seems to be struggling.

The other in same conditions. (Both aurora indica)
    [​IMG]

Just looking for any advice or how to help her pop/ catch up

Thanks !

2. How long did the seed shell stay on? If it spent more time trapped in there than the others. That would have slowed it down.

3. It's probably only been a day or so since you could visibly see the green under the shell. I tried to help it off a minute ago but it's still pretty attached. I'm gonna give it another day or so and see if I can help it off again. I don't wanna rip it. Trying to let nature do its thing.

Also it was late to pop. Probably barely broke the soil on Monday?

4. You know now that I posted this I feel like it's making progress and I'm just being impatient.

5. There's your answer. Late to pop. Less time spent growing.

Don't worry. It happens.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sweet thanks. That's kind of what I figured I just started getting a little worried

7. This your first run? If so. Don't worry. It gets easier.