Halo: ODST

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 5, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MNiNXxnEgo]YouTube - Halo ODST Trailer[/ame]

Halo is the undisputed king of video game commercials

2. Halo would make a Badass Movie,all that shit looked great
    the monster's and everything looked real :hello:

3. They Really need to get with making this Halo movie already.... that shit was epic, Saving Private Ryan, Halo style.

btw anyone know what language they were speaking in/singing in the song?

4. #4 Ak4, Sep 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
    I don't like the actual single player but I think it would make a good movie if they got the right people on board (Jackson and WETA although I think that fell through and isn't gonna happen.) The few shots I have seen of the costumes look damn good and I think they were made by WETA though I'm not sure. They did make a life size driveable Warthhog that is pretty badass.

Anyways...I heard Bungie was pissed that Microsoft is selling ODST at $59.99. That's some greedy shit right there.

Edit: Here's the pics I'm talking about...

[​IMG]

Oh and here is 8 minutes of footage

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6g1yyWEfks"]YouTube - HALO MOVIE: FIRST 8 MINUTES (opening credits/all arms race)[/ame]

Hadn't seen that before.

5. Damn they got the BR (battle rifle) Down perfect...They should use
    The armor in Halo 3 iT Looks More Badass.....

6. I got to play this today at PAX its was really fun, already pre-ordered it and i can't wait till it comes out.

7. I agree! Bungie wanted to sell at $39.99. That would been so much better. :/

I can't wait for this game! I hope there will be a ODST novel. I love halo books, it's so much better then playing the game. :rolleyes:

8. yea if you wanna play send me a friend request

GT - johnnyblazed88

9. K...:smoking::D...See You In A Few Days,

My GT Will Be: General B L U x

10. Does anybody know if the regular Halo 3 game (including the single player campaign) is included in ODST? I know the multiplayer is included.

I recently decided to get back into gaming ever since I got my job; Ive always been a long time Halo fan so H3 is definitely going to be my first game once I get my 360.:D