Halo: ODST

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by crackrockstdy89, Aug 11, 2009.

1. YEAHHHH. I just found out that this will be coming out in only about a month or so. Gonna have to go preorder that shit, if i get some cash here. Anyone else gonna be picking this up? I'm usually not one to buy games (usually rent or borrow them from people) but i loves me some halo.

2. Most people are going to buy it just for the beta code for halo 5.

3. trust me, this is a game to rent.

it is only campaign, they said online will be the exact same as gaylo 3...

4. NO DUDE.

Bungie is bringing all maps from halo 3 and new maps plus somewhat different gameplay.
    It's going be so badass.

PS. If you preorder it, you'll get beta to halo:reach. Now that is awesome.

5. I'm not so fluent in the gaming lingo. Is a beta just a demo of the game?

6. #6 Agalloch, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2009
    Let me take this post to say... ahem..
    Fuck Halo.

You want a real FPS and real FPS multiplayer? Crysis.

If you think you're good at Halo, try playing some Crysis where shit is a bit more 'real', aside from your iron man suit.

If you're not into Halo, that's fine...but please don't try to start shit with the Halo fans by saying "Fuck Halo"...it's unnecessary. *RMJL

7. fixed ;)

8. Counter Strike is also better.

But seriously as far as FPS games go, nothing has surpassed Crysis yet.

9. I never played Crysis. I had a graphics card for a month and I started a Crysis torrent but it took too long and I went fuck it and returned the video card and deleted the torrent. Back to the ole 360 and PS3 for me now.

10. #10 wackdeafboy, Aug 12, 2009

Then fuck off. Don't come in here and post stupid shit.

Don't tell other members to fuck off, please. No matter what the reason. *RMJL

11. No you, fanboy.

12. First off, can't fuckin wait for ODST, and then REACH next year! fuckin awesome. Secondly, we don't play Halo cause it's super realistic, we play it cause we like the gameplay. Really realistic FPS's are cool too don't get me wrong, I'm sure most of the people that play halo play other games. We just REALLY like Halo and it's gameplay, how you gonna hate on that? R.I.P RobloChan, K.F.R.

13. I'm not hating on the fact that you like a terrible game. :smoking:

14. Dude, come on.

I'm reading halo books and it truly kick ass. Much better then the game itself, obivous.
    I really love halo games, it's very unqiue. It's very refreshing when there all generic realistic shooters are coming out. It's getting lame.....

15. #15 ondrugz, Aug 12, 2009
    yea you are, your also being a douche :wave:

Name-calling doesn't float here. *RMJL

16. I'm a douche because I don't like Halo? Grow up guy.

17. How about you grow up? Its just a game. Nobody cares what you think is 'better'.

18. Nobody should get that upset over my opinion either. Like Wackdeafboi.

19. ill be getting it for sure!

20. :confused: Who said I was very upset? Just saying.... :smoking: Your opinion sounds more like a insult though. This thread wasn't made to be compareing games anyways, lets get back on topic and stop this childish bs.