Halo Anniversary

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dieselburn, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Just wondering what some of yall's thought's were on this. Personally I think its pretty badass, can't wait to do some online campaign and HANG EM HIGH! Loved that map...

2. yeah the amount of content youre getting for the price of this game is awesome.

Im pretty sure youll need halo reach to play the online though. I dont know if youre able to play the multiplayer straight from the anniversary disk

3. I've been watching more videos for the maps and multi, getting more excited [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7Bdr2wW2vY]*NEW Halo Anniversary Multiplayer Gameplay Vidoc - 343 Interviews - YouTube[/ame]

4. the reach engine looks so god damn good

I love that they made installation 04 the firefight map. that was one of the coolest parts of the original campaign

5. Agree'd that looks like its gonna be sweeeeet!

6. silent cartographer

tank. load the jump program.

i wanna do that again. so bad.

7. Talk of needing Halo Reach to play online? I thought this was a separate standalone game o_O... I really wanna play sidewinder online

8. I say fuck it if I have to have the Halo: Reach game. That's an incrediblly shitty rip-off just to play online when Reach still goes for around $55.

9. my friend just bought reach for $30.

the multiplayer is in halo reach so they dont split the player base.

10. How much is this Anniversary thing supposed to cost then? Surely not the $60 a regular new game goes for

11. Na, more like 30 to 40 dollars. It'll be similar price like ODST.

I can't wait!

12. Fuck.. That just means I have to buy Reach though. If they drop the price down to $20-30 by the time it releases and both games cost $60, I would be pretty happy. That seems like the most legit way to do it too but I doubt Reach will go down to $20

13. I do not even game any longer but... my life will be over when this comes out. MLG Status.

14. #14 Jdahms, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    Im having a hard time finding info on if you need reach. Ive seen people say that you dont though

The maps will also be available as DLC for halo reach if you just want the multiplayer

15. A DLC option would be pretty neat. I'm not sure I'd bother buying the Anniversary Edition just because multiplayer is what I'd spend most time with. But then again... Halo 1 had the funnest campaign in my opinion and I've heard it might not include the map sidewinder. If that's not there, I may not even fuck with it

16. the maps are

beaver creek

hang em high

timberland

damnnation

headlong

prisoner

17. 6 maps?

I WANT MOAR!!

18. don't worry, theres probably like 20 more waiting to be packaged in DLCs

19. there's also 1 firefight map