Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn (Live Action Series)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by qwertyasdf, Oct 27, 2012.

1. -Spoiler-

Is anyone else following the Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn series? Just watched the new episode. Sobbed a lil bit when chief showed up out of no where and raped everything and started one-handing an assault rifle and wrecked more shit with the magnum. This is probably the best series I've ever watched. I'm just a huge Halo fan. I honestly think even people who have no idea what halo is could get into this series.

All the people who have never played Halo need to know is that there is a badass super soldier named Master Chief that saved the universe like 3 times and then at the end of Halo 3, got trapped on a space ship that got ripped in half in a portal, and then told his loyal A.I. companion, Cortona, to wake him when he was needed. Then he got in a cryo pod and slept while Cortona went crazy due to her a.i. deteriorating over time.

So, again, anyone else an avid follower of the new Forward Unto Dawn series on YouTube?

2. Erry Sunday brodad haha. Can't get enough of it

3. Just watched the fourth one, chief caught that needler round with his forarm haha what a beast.

4. Sucks there's only one more episode then its all done