Halo 3

Discussion in 'General' started by LongIslandBlunt, Sep 20, 2007.

1. anyone else picking it up tuesday? i used to rock out to halo 2 til i got my 360 almost 2 years ago, but i reserved it a few months back and havnt rally gave a shit about it until now, but i cant wait to frag and snipe dudes and test out the new quad and other vehicles. anyone else looking forward to the 25th? :smoking:

2. hell ya halo 3 ftw im getting mine at midnight ill be in line at 9 with 3 fattys:smoke: cant wait to pick this up

3. Yea I can't wait to get Halo3. I won't be there at midnight but I have it reserved so I'll go when I wake up.

4. once it come out for pc ill get it haha

5. Yes, I'm stoked.
    It has already been leaked onto the internet for modded 360 users to take advantage of. (yesterday)

6. Ahaha I already got it ahahaha

7. Ive got a midterm the same day it comes out... how much does that suck... ill have to get it AFTER the midterm, otherwise i wont study and will fail...

8. yep, can't wait, gotta start playin halo 2 again to get prepared to whoop some noobs. btw, my gamertag is penguin001 if anyone wants to play sometime

9. ill wait in line and play till 8 am. i gotta practice for the big day.

10. Sorry, not excited for Halo 3

But i will buy it. Gears of War for the PC comes out in November with new missions, maps, etc. and you thought it looked good on the 360 HDTV

Do you know how HIGH the skill cap for that game will be once it comes out and allll the kids that have all day to play?