Halo 3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by dragonite, Feb 18, 2014.

1. I played Halo 3 so much back in its prime and just now I've been getting back into it. Can we repopulate the server again??
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392695070.135878.jpg

2. Or we could...

1392741196161.jpg

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Halo 2 was the best...might have to go out and buy an xbox now

4. Halo 2 servers aren't online anymore. 

Halo 2 Anniversary this year.

5. I doubt people r going to go bak onto it cuz of the new halo 4, or is that the new one? Between reach n all of them I don't know anymore I just stopped following it lol prof made 4 new ones scince 3 and I know halo 5 is coming out in 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Most people seem to agree Halo 4 isn't the best. A lot of people have gone back to playing Reach and Halo 3, including myself.

7. whats bad about 4? I thought it looked cool with the new aliens n features but I don't know I haven't played or had a Xbox in 6 years lol 3 was really fun thought that's all I played for a year straight ,glad people r still going back to it,

8. Think they pulled a cod with reach, waaaay to many upgrades n new stuff,it's like a completely different game ,to much stuff to be able to get into it

9. I played halo 2 competitively, had my own team and flew out to Vegas to compete.

Halo 3 was fricken fun. Although I played reach and halo 4, I didn't really get into it much. I'll get the next one but not expecting much.

Halo 2 anniversary though, I'm dammmn stoked

Omega369 :wave: