Halo 2

Discussion in 'General' started by cowofsteel, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Who's got it?

I rented it for a week yesterday, and its only day 2 and I think I'm probably at least half way through already...

Its pretty fun, but it the exact same thing as Halo, I was hoping there would be a lot of new stuff, and there really isn't

overall though, its a great game, just not worth standing outside of walmart at 5:00 am for! (a few of my friends did this)

But I don't have xbox live, and I hear thats one of the best parts

2. unless you have killed the prophet your not even a quarter through the game yet

3. theres like 15 missions, im on 7 or 8 (in heroic) muti-player maps are fucking large to.

4. i got it, i dont have live but if its worth it illl def get that.
    And when i do take it online your all going down..hard, i got mad video game skills :D

5. yeah, live is defanitly the best part, I'm on my second mission, on heroic. I can't play for very long before I get an invite to a multiplayer game, and multiplayer is fucking awesome!!!

6. weed + weed + games wat more could u want in life ||

7. Well I dont no about no surfing! surfing + weed + games = Perfect life

8. ight good lookin grim, ill set up a live account sometime tonight and give you fools a run for your money

9. wish i had broadband, then id have live for sure an teach u guys a thing or two about kicking ass online ;)

halo 2 just got released here (uk) about 10 minutes ago, its 10 past midnight. shame my game store wasnt opening at midnight i heard some are.

i'll be gettin it later on, got my copy reserved

10. damn, I was going to wait until christmas to get Live, but I think I might have to pick it up with my next paycheck...

Yea, I must be at least half way through if the prophet is about 1/4... I mean, I killed him this morning! lol, I've been playing Halo 2 and Knights of the Old Repulic all friggin day

11. XBL gamertag: H2TheIZzo

step up fools

12. XBL gamertag Silent Steve

13. ....yeah....

Just as soon as they port it to the PC, I'll get it.

I want the game badly, but I don't enjoy the xbox controls one bit.

I think I've played through Halo PC on Legendary over 10 times...

Died a whole bunch of times, but it was still entertaining. :D

14. I just beat halo 2 last night and I have to say I am incredibly dissapointed with the ending. I mean it sucks you dont get to see how the war ends and god damnit thats bullshit. I mean there will probably be a 3rd one now to end it but damnit that sucks

15. Game kicks ass, XBL play is awesome.

My brothers gamertag is POGO1. Its the one I also currently use, so add that to your list if youd like, and we will all get a game going one night.

16. alright, best buys got the Live Package deal with a year for free for $50, $20 off... perfect timing

great, now I know the ending sucks ;)

17. i was playn with grim earlier, it was pretty fun.
    Only problem was i wasnt high when i was playn..
    and i don't have an xbox mic yet so that kinda sucks but its still fun to play online.