Hallucinogenic Herbs and Plants

Discussion in 'General' started by ragnar_wagnar, Aug 16, 2009.

1. so ive started working at a health food store and they have a giant collection of herbs. i want to try some out, you know, experience more than just weed/alcohol... only i dont know how to go about it

im trying to compile a list of herbs that can be used for a hallucinogenic or even just a good high feeling, but i dont have a lot so far

i only have:
    wormwood (as in absinthe)
    salvia (i dont know if we sell that)

if anyone knows of more herbs, or knows good ways to ingest these herbs (i'm going to be making a tea), leave a reply =)

2. Morning Glory seeds
    Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds

3. do you just eat the seeds? and how many of them would you eat in a sitting?

4. Those types of seeds have the same active ingredient essentially, but the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds are much bigger than the Morning Glory seeds. If you're going to try either, absolutely make sure they don't have any added chemicals... just thinking about my nauseating experiences with the bad kinds makes me sick to my stomach. Just trust me.

5. man your lucky
    theres a small ass heathfood store in my town but no herbs or anything. i have to order off the internet

some herbs the may cause psychotropic effects are
    Coltsfoot
    Baybean
    Damiana
    Hops
    Dwarf Skullcap
    Wild lettuce
    Lions tail
    St. Johns Wart
    Indian Warrior
    Pink Lotus
    Siberian Motherwort

It seems you have access to a large variety of herbs, have you considered making your own incense? its really easy and fun

6. umm theres a whole guide for extracting the lsa from the seeds so you dont get horribly sick

7. #9 ragnar_wagnar, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
    incense? now would that just be to make the room smell nice or does it actually do something?

thanks for the responses

8. dude read the rules...u cant ask for dosage or ask how to consume a certain drug... u have broke the rules 2 times i this thread already...all the info u need is at erowid

9. oh shit my bad

and yeah im looking around erowid