Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinations

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austins312, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Are hallucinations on marijuana realistic or cartoony?

2. you don't and if you do they probably will be auditory

3. Can't say I've seen any. Although vision changes usually lean on the 'cartoony' side I guess, though it's subtle.

4. The closest I've gotten to "hallucinations" were just patterns when I closed my eyes, not much at all.

5. Once, everything just lost colour and looked like a video game and I thought I could see rain falling but everyone said it was bright and sunny out haha but thinking back now I think I was smoking spice and weed that time so it prolly doesn't count

6. well one time i smoked wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much quality marijuana
    i remember being in the backseat of a car, thinking the headlights in front of us were the devil's eyes.

7. the only thing close to hallucinations i ever had was when i first started smoking, everything looked very surreal, and fake. also i once got soo high, that when i closed my eyes, anything i thought of popped up on the inside of my eyelids... i remember thinking of bill cosby for some reason, and i just saw like a circle made up of about 10 bill cosby's rotating. i was buggin out haha

8. Visual hallucinations are not common when smoking marijuana. Maybe momentary blurred vision,or dizzyness etc, but you will not trip out and see bugs bunny. I guess sometimes I think I see a spider on the wall when I'm high,then I look and theres nothing,but I think nothing of it.

9. When I was medicated very heavy with edibles I was staring at my popcorn ceilings and the little popcorns arranged into different shapes.

10. This one time I smoked a blunt of some purple spice (that was some DANK) then my vision started to turn all purple for like a minute, and boy was I high!

11. Those are called "closed eye visuals", or CEV's. They can be seen if you have enough herb, though they're very mild. It's nothing like a full-on hallucination.

My sense of hearing becomes hypersensitive sometimes, though I doubt I'd call it "hallucinating". It's more like just over sensitivity. I just think I hear something sometimes, when it's really nothing (usually if I'm outside with some folks and I think I hear something off in the bushes or what have you). I also sometimes get weird touch sensations that feel almost like spider webs touching me, and it gives me the urge to brush them off when there's nothing there. Again, this is only if I have a heck of a lot, and it's pretty easy to just sort of tune out if I compose myself and just handle my high properly ;)

12. Your probably not gonna trip if you smoke weed unless maybe you smoked a shitload at once. At most things are just gonna look and sound funny, but your probably not gonna see or hear stuff that's not there. If I get really really high then things start to look cartoony and sounds make absolutely no sense to me but its not like I dont remember who I am or anything.

13. True visual hallucinations can happen but they are exceedingly rare and normally only happen to people with very low tolerance smoking very strong pure sativa strains, of which there are virtually none on the open market (almost all so called 'sativas' are really sativa/indica hybrids).

14. Besides the intense peace of mind feeling, the only "hallucinations" I find are auditory and intense visuals after I close my eyes. That all depends on the strength of the bud, of course....

15. No shit man hahha, sounds like when I super smashed one time sitting in the sun tripping out, I closed my eyes and for some reason I saw one of my grandparents head but like a box shape and it was zooming in going ZING ZING ZING and just kept replaying, in his voice too! :smoke:

16. I swear I saw for a good 5 minutes but that is it.

8 Month T-Break + a mix of Trainwreck/Bubblegum Kush/OG + 2 huge ass bong rips= Hallucinations hardcore.

17. I thought I was hallucinating a few times off weed and then a month or two later I ate shrooms for the first time. Now THAT is hallucinating!

18. One of my first times was a bong rip I was absolutely not prepared for . I was lapsing in and out of consciousness and I was getting extremely strong closed eye visuals , my vision was heavily distorted and there was also auditory hallucinations . It would of been a great experience and I not been with a pair of dicks who fucked around with me big time.

19. Short answer: no. But everyone's different..

20. Never hallucinated, BUT I had some stuff that got me high enough that what I was seeing seemed like it was through the camera lens of a movie (like everything I was seeing was like what you would see in a movie).