Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinations

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Icky01, Mar 14, 2008.

1. what ive found fun to do, is get into a room that has a lot of lights, but when you shut the lights off, its nearly black.

step 1.) get blazed as shit
    step 2.) look at lights as long as you can
    step 3.) turn off all lights, and look around as things "flash"
    usually if im lucky, i see rainbow colors, its so cool

2. I see stuff in my head the way it is and then see something that isn't there. But I'm imagining it, but it feels so real. Hard to explain. When I close my eyes I see lots of weird shapes, geometric figures, lights, and old dreams I think I had as a child.

3. once I hallucinated our capital being about 100 times bigger than it actually is. I used to ingest a lot of random drugs while I was smoking though. I think that time we just smoked really some super good budz.

4. Rarely, when im super blazed i do a long blink and it appears im hallunating but im really not, ive seen some crazy shit though...once i saw mario kart

5. About a year ago I was at the beach smoking a blunt at night, and I was convinced my friend's shadow was a tree.

Besides that I have never seen hallucinations.

6. Me and a couple of freinds were walking through this pond/forest last night blazing, and we were chillin looking at the moon, and our freind starts walking off in the other direction cause he doesn't blaze. and then we just hear the bushes behind us rustling and moving around, and this is a place wehere people have probably gotten shanked before, so we're really freaked out. And we start walking the other direction, really fast, and quiet like, and then we just stop, and we're trying to hear shit, and all of a sudden me and my freind starts hearing footsteps infront of us, so we're like wtf? so then we go back to where we were before and our freind who left before comes back and we were all like 'shit, we were mad paranoid.'

Either way, i'm thinking those footsteps wern't real, and we were pretty blazed at the time, so it definatly fills in some of the blanks and freaks you out.

7. ASSHOLE THAT SHIT STILL HURTS......fuckin' prink....

8. once i smoked a couple of blunts ( small ones ) in my bathroom and suddenly i started hearing music coming from well just nowhere. you know how you can kind of follow a sound to where its coming from well this was coming from everywhere and there where these amazing intrumental songs but i was so baked i cant remeber them. maybe next time ill write down the songs and become famous and rich :).

9. i have yet to experience a hallucination (CEV or OEV)...tho sometimes i get paranoid an hear sounds that were not there...

the closest i got was when I first blazed with my older bro. He had a Gram of Maui Goo (Bomb sack to initiate me :p) we had the house was empty all day... so we blazed that whole sack throughout the day an I got the dizziness (THE WHOLE ROOM WAS SPINNING) the whole day i was trippin balls...best part was i had no tolerance so i enjoyed that shit!!!

HAHAHA.... i remember once the munchies hit i got up to get Fruit roll ups for us made like 20 trips back an forth (ate the whole box :D) an everytime i gave him one he swore up an down that MY CAT was the one he saw handing him the snacks.... I was like WTF!!! :smoking: