Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinations

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Icky01, Mar 14, 2008.

1. I've never seen fully materialized people or anything too real not even on acid. I've had full on auditory hallucinations though, it's usually just a huge trip in my brain when i smoke flame danks. Sometimes after a session of dank, building's will seem to melt and i'll lose total focus of reality and just be stuck in a literal daze where i cant even understand what peeps are saying to me right to my face lol. that's how i got busted in high school, Apparentley the staf was looking for a few smokers outside, a bunch of kids tried warning us but I was so gone I couldnt even hear what they where telling us

2. one of the only times ive came close to hallucinating with MJ is one day i was in heavy couchlock and all of a sudden i see the word "Hi" floating in front of me in green, like it was painted in the air. I was thinking "holy shit whos sending em this message". When i sobered up a bit i looked at the wall a realized that the people whos house it was were repainting the room and they had their kids go at it ont he wall with some green paint. I guess one wrote Hi.

3. I have when I was first into smoking 100% Sativa's.I had Haze for the first time a long while back smoked half the joint then some kief of it and was seeing dots and hearing flutes and my walls were melting.Hasnt happened since and I have smed Haze after that without it happeneing so i suppose it was just a one time tihng for me unless I take a T-break wich may happen but I was at day seven but I smoekd some AK-47 kief and am very high.Sorry for the non stop bad spelling talk I am high on percs and did the cold water extracion method.Dont forget thew Ak lol +rep to all rofl

4. everytime i smoke at nite when i look up at street lights or other regular lights i see shit load of light beams.

one streetlight (hps or mh) has multiple beams that looks like a star sort of.

does everyone get these? cus of the psychoactive effect of thc?

5. One night my buddy showed up at my house with an oz, and it was some strong smelling shit. We toke threw some bowls outta pipe, for the next 2-3 hours i couldnt move from my bed. This shit was stoney, and i was just fine listening to music for the night. My room was dark and the window was cracked. After about 10 minutes my cottonmouth was out of control, but i always keep a glass of water around wile i toke. Anyway after another few minutes, the music started to come to life in my head and i started seeing colors and shapes moving in a pattern. I cant recall if my eyes were open or closed, all i know is i was FUCKED UP! That was the best high ive ever had, and ill never forget it. Ever since then ive tryied to get that high again with no success. I Wish i knew what strain it was, but all i remember from the weed was it was super stoney and it put you on your ass. I think my friend posted a pic on here somewhere, im going to go look for it.

Anyway that was my only hallucination incident with weed.

Here is the photo of my friends first oz, and its the same weed from that night.

link to his old thread

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/182525-1st-oz.html

Attached Files:

6. One time i was sitting around with some friends, reallllllly baked, and i bent over to pick something up off the ground and when i sat up and looked around everybody looked like a bad photocopy. You know how bad photocopies are like black splotches over white that you can barely tell what they are, with lines and stuff around the splotches sometimes. That's how i was seeing, it lasted for about ten seconds.

7. I grow White Widow and I have heard that many people experience hallucinations from it. It is a hybrid but it is only like 60% Sativa and 40% Indica

8. nice grow ;)

9. This is what most people think are hallucinations. They are not, thats you playing tricks on yourself.

If you study how the chemistry of marijuana smoking works its IMPOSSIBLE for normal marijuana to produce actual hallucinations. It would NEED to be laced.

Marijuana can make you creative and can make you play tricks on yourself. You can close your eyes and make yourself see things or think you're seeing things. Sorry but Marijuana is incapable of producing true hallucinations. Its simply fact. I'm not saying you havent seen things that werent there, but that wasn't marijuana at work.

10. hahaha damn straight i hate that fucking gay ass bull shit labeled as rap these days or hip hop, it sounds so gay.. sry this isnt the place for music but still
    and people "hallucinating" off marijuana still blows my mind
    im sry but it sounds ridiculous
    didnt some one say they saw super mario or somthing
    ?

11. this goes for me as well. I remember seeing distinct little swirling patterns and cool little trippy stuff like that when i'm high sometimes, it just depends on how you're using your mind, when your high, you can tap into that visualizing part....

12. usually i dont hallucinate if its just weed but if i look at like tiles on the floor or something they shift lol or i think someone said something but they didnt that happens alot

13. haha my friend told me he smoked some green sprinkled with some ketamine and he saw the shadows hahaha

14. a while back when i first started to smoke my dealer had some shake that he didnt want and said it was ok.. he sold it to me and my buddy for 15 and 8th. Cheap shit. So we went home and started to roll 2 joints were sitting in his car and listening to little whyte.

We started on the first joint pretty fat and smoke it down fast before it was even done i started to get CEV's the whole music playing played out in my mind. It was one about robbing a bank.

When my eyes were closed there was a stage curtain drawn across my eyes waving with pastel colors as they were describing the shotting it was all playing out in my eyes all in bright pastel blue greens and yellows. i pretty much melted into the car seat. and lost track of where i was at. it was amazing the best experience ever, for me. We got the second joint and put it in our hand and had to of stared at it for about 20 mins just zoned out before we decided to smoke it...but for what ever reason we jsut got out of the car went inside and started to munch. forgeting about the joint.

15. The first time I got really high was with a couple of my friends and I had hallucinations. I know for a fact that my weed was not laced because my friends didn't "trip" like I did.

16. I've smoked about 3 bowls of that and was trippin out of my mind..

It was about 1:00 in the morning.. I smoked some ww, I closed my eyes and saw the earth falling out of orbit of the sun from a distant p.o.v. and started flipping out. My friend videotaped me and it's absolutely hilarious.. I almost start crying

17. I first time i toked i saw a horse running around inside a ceiling fan. Like in the blades it was running in there. It was weird at first but then i got affixed to watching it.

18. i have triped on sour d which is 70 % sativa i think

19. Ummm...
    Not sure what strain it was but a couple years back two of my guy friends and I went on a "pot hunt" LOL one night at a camp party. We ended up finding 2 grams after driving back and forth for about an hour! As soon as we got back in the truck they got me to roll a fat one for us to share on the way back to the camp. Anyways, this stuff was rough! We were all stoned before we even finished the damn thing! On the drive back there is a row of about 10 street lights (this is way way back in the sticks! Along a stretch of houses) and I swear we all thought that couple of miles turned into hours of driving cause those damn lights seem to go on and on and on forever!!! I'm sure 12 turned into 1200!! LOL
    A few hours later, after smoking the rest of the 2 grams, my guy friend and I decided to leave and go back to mine and my husbands place (about 12 miles or so). The short way there is on a dirt road that leads out to the main road. I was pretty gone (I'd say just about the biggest buzz I've ever had!) so I got my guy friend to drive. We're about half way out this dirt road in a snow storm driving my 2004 Alero when all of a sudden my guy friend slams on the breaks and yells "Holy shit! There a damn woodpile on the road!" There's about 6 inches of snow at this point and it's coming down hard so somewhere in my mind I think "damn did we get off the road somehow??" Then I kind of snap into reality and realize that shit we're right in the middle of the road where we're suppose to be and there is definitely no wood pile in front of us or anywhere for that matter!!!! LOL Then my guy friend shakes his head and goes "Shit! Sorry, I must have imagined that!!" We laughed so hard we were crying by the time we got to my house.
    My husband was still back at the camp (crashed out) so we got a fire going and crashed on the living room fold out couch. I swear when we woke up about 6 hours later we were still buzzing!!
    So, I'd have to agree that yes, you can experience visuals or "hallucinations" while smoking pot. And no my smoke was not laced. We know the guy we bought from. He's not a dealer, he only grows a couple plants for his own use in his house and this stuff was just an "amateur" grow. We didn't even buy from him. He just happened to be the only person up (the bootlegger was in bed and wouldn't get up!) so he just gave us that stuff.

20. i see weird shit like i know im not the only one to see this but theres these 3 ladies in white dresses that walk up and down the trail at the end of my road.

when im smoking blunts or joints i go out in a roof outside my window and occasionally i see them.

and one time a few years back it was poring out and it was at my friends house we could have swore we saw a girl in the middle of the road with her arms held straight out spinning looking up at the sky, it was very weird.