Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinations

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Icky01, Mar 14, 2008.

1. I smoked some chron before and thought there were snakes crawling around the floor. That wasen't from the MJ tho. lol

2. yeah i get closed eye visuals all the time from weed. i just have to get really baked. and i hear shit sometimes too. one time i vaped a bunch of durban poison and i was hearing crazy techno beats all day. like my friend turned on the fan in the car and the noises from it turning on turned into an awesome beat. it kind of reminded me of acid. but i did e and went to a rave the night before so i think i was still kind of fucked up from that too.

3. if im that baked, i'll hear things too. your high just feeds off what's in your mind i think. like at night when my toddler is sleeping, if i'm high i'm constantly checking on her because i hear her crying. its paranoia i'm sure, the weed just intensifies it sometimes. as for seeing things, odd reflections and things through the sliding glass door at night..all the time. its just your high mind playing sweet tricks on you.

4. Jerry Garcia kept popping out of some bushes during a bonfire once, everyone that night ordered fried chicken.....O.O

5. in a few weeks i hope to get my hands on some ak-47 (cant wait) and since ive been dry for a few weeks i have no tolerance wanna see if i get a nice trip

6. I saw a glowing light in the woods when i was up my camp toking alone. I probably walked a mile and 1/2 trying to get to this light that was stationary in the woods at midnight.

Luckily i didnt stray off a dirtbike path and didnt get lost.

7. No they're not.

8. omg i thought i was the only when, sometimes when i get baked i hear techno music playing aswell.

9. I get OEVs and CEVs all the time from smoking.
    After shrooming a couple of times my highs became a little more visual, and I sometimes find that I can turn the visuals on and off by focusing or staring off.

10. i see flashes in walls and on top of my head and Big black bugs :mad:

11. Every time I smoke I have a trip, but I tend to smoke alot more at one time than most people and less often. I also keep my eyes closed.

12. i thought only tweakers saw shadow people.

13. Hahaha! :hello:

I never "saw" anything while being baked, I have got lost in the back of a car for three hours once...that was acid :D

14. back in the day i usta see shadow ppl a lot it was creepy

15. u guys talking about those shadows u see in the corner of your eyes and then look like people but when u look there not there? i get that alot. and i got so baked i had a OEV of mario jumping at me feet. use to have OEV all the damn time now i rarely get them.

16. i have yet to really hallucinate from any drug
    especially not marijauna
    i would love to fucking trippp

o except for salvia

17. I think its time we start fighting back the shadow people, fuck I shouldn't of typed that... :(:eek:

18. haha i agree man. ive smoked enough bud and got paranoid before that i have also seen the shadow people. You get chills and feel like your being watched!!These are you expressions::smoking::confused::smoking::hello:

19. :devious:

hahahaha man i just took 4 hits of chronic straight to the face and read that and i could totally picture me doing that and im laughing so hard i think im ganna have a heart attack

20. And my third post: Fuck souja boy..hes a bitch and that song sucks..its not catchy..its not creative. Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!