Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinations

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Icky01, Mar 14, 2008.

1. now i heard it to be true that bud will cause you to do this in strains with high sativa backgrounds, has anyone out there experienced this and on what strains?

2. i see shadow people sometimes if thats what you mean.

shadow people are freakin real i swear.

3. funny shit never seen them in till now you said it. they are pretty real:hide:

4. you mean hallucinate off weed? yeah twice lol

5. what are shadow people

6. they r evil....pure evil

7. No, but I have seen proof that the mind sometimes "fills in the blanks" I was driving on a county road late at night, and I see two white objects in the road. I thought they were white sneakers, and I notice that I'm seeing a person walking across the street. So I slow down to avoid hitting him, and the white "sneakers" run off in opposite directions! Turns out they were possums! Freaked the hell out of me.

8. ...i see spider man sometimes

9. Me too, last time I saw him, he had emo hair, so I bitch slapped him.

10. superman that ho now watch me youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

11. Yeah on the strain description of Chocolope (95% sativa) it says it causes some people to hallucinate and has a "trippy" high. Sounds like Grade A bullshit to me, but I wouldn't know from experience. Can anyone shed some light on this?

12. This is your brain. This is your brain on marijuana.

13. CEV's from strong sativas are not uncommon

14. your dad seen your mom in bed with me wait he wasnt high, sorry about that :)

15. Oh no he didn't.

16. :hello:JERRY JERRY!!!

17. My first pick up ever (dankest shit ive ever had) gave my closed eye visuals. it was amazing. i had music videos playing in my head and i thought my friend was a bullfrog and my other one was a rasta man. i also thought i was in a jungle then my friend started touching my hair and i thought a mouse jumped out of a tree into my hair. it was great.

18. i tried purple cindy about a year ago and that was a pretty sativa dominate strain. I kept seeing shit outside at night. Never had really trippy feelings except the first couple of times smoking years ago

19. I smoked a good dub of trainwreck with a buddy of mine, and we were both tripping hard (no visuals or anything) just a really strong high. Then when i went home i was walking down towards my house and saw someone, and i swear i saw their face just melt off and fall to the ground. But, idk. Crazy shit. This has only happened once though.

20. my cousin and I smoked a decent size blunt of White Russian between the two of us and i actually got similar effects of a low dose of acid. it was fucking awesome.

although white russian has a strong indica background.

I had Durban poison seeds that i was going to grow but it was when i was living with my parents and my mom found the bag of them and threw them out.