"Hallucinations" while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Miklelottesen, Aug 17, 2008.

1. One time after i just finshed smoking about 3 blunts and a few bowls of some dank OG Kush i was chillen on the couch eating some munchies watching the TV, and the tv started to expand and get smaller, it seemed like it disappeard for a minute it was pretty sick :hello:

2. a few days ago when i was up in monterey bay i walked along this trail that lead into this forest so i followed it and lit a blunt. when i'm done with it and on my way back to my motel room i thought i had seen this like 5 foot tall dark green marijuana plant, with two people like working on it. haha then i realized that it was just two people standing next to some random plant
    :D

3. me and my friend were chillen in the woods and it was getting dark. I mistook this one stump for a man crouching and got freaked out

4. I believe that as a result of my lsd-usage i sometimes get visuals when i'm high.

When I'm in the car and very stoned the signs that go by (especially yellow ones) remind me of tripping acid and look a little bit goofy.

yesterday i had the most intense flashback i've ever had and it was ridiculous. i think im done using lsd that shit fucked with my mind waaay too much
    :rolleyes:

5. I don't really hallucinate, but I'll think a tree or a garbage can is a guy.

6. I always see something in the corner of my eye, or I think something's moved and it hasn't. It's pretty funny when someone else is there cause I ask them about it and they think I'm insane. When I'm on my own though...not so fun. I get paranoid easy anyway.

What fucked me up the most was when I was about 13 and pretty new to smoking so I got high nice and easy. We were smoking under this bridge by a river and were sat on crates. My friends were sat in front of me against the bridge, and one was sat next to me with our backs out to the open. They knew how paranoid I could get so decided to fuck with me I guess, the bastards. Aimee told me there was a giant man with a black cloak and a huge metal beaky nose and he was scaling the walls of the bridge behind me. She told me to look because he was staring at me. For the life of me, I could not fucking move. There was no way I was looking at that thing :p In my mind it was like Jeepers Creepers (fucking hate that movie), with a long rusty metal nose. One of the guys went to go for a piss round the corner, and was laughing all evil to freak me out. It worked. I thought I was gonna cry. The weird thing for me was when Aimee said "he's gonna hit you in the head with his nose" and exactly the moment she said "now" my head twitched forward and it really felt like he was hitting me. It was the worst. That was the same day I was walking home through a forest with a friend and I thought a kid in a red hat was following us. He moved like Samara from The Ring.

7. dude last week my friends and i parked outside some houses in a dark neighborhood and smoked the car out...i was getting paranoid and kept thinking cops were looking for us. one of the porch lights went on and so we moved down the street a little more. then we parked somewhere else again and like i remember seeing this girl with a long skirt walking towards us a couple houses i started freaking out, i mean my friend kimmy saw it too! but turns out it was just a fire hydrant. :rolleyes: high much??!? i think soooo. :smoke:

8. Me and my mate picked up a quart of decent spliff prob 70 30 indica high. The purpose of the quantity was a camping trip that only lasted 1 night unfortunately. The next day howver we baked the whole day as did we the whole day and night before. On the third day we put all the crystals and pollen collected from the whole quart at the bottom of the grinder into a joint with the most concentrated parts of the weed. The spliff was quite potent at first but didnt hit me until about 5 minutes after. Me and my friend had the giggles straight for about 20 minutes. Neither of us had experienced a giggle fit for quite some time due to the increasing amount of weed we smoked. This joint put us on the moon. Everything was warped as shit and trippy but not scary as it was a sunny day with blue skys and particularly green grass. As i lay on my back the grass looked like a thick jungle and the sides of the field were growing and growing until they looked like above head height when in reality they are no higher then a foot. I then started seeing rainbows wherever i looked. This trip lasted for about half an hour before the munchies finally took over and so we missioned to the shops.

9. Yeah I've stared into other peoples eyes or my eyes [through a mirror] until they became cat eyes. Also, when I look at trees some times they take kaleidescope like patterns.

10. this one time i was mad baked and my buddy offered me a slice of what i thought was garlic bread with cheese. I said no and about 10 minutes he took a bite out of it and i looked at it and all the cheese was gone. I asked him if he had just eaten the cheese of it and he said it was plain garlic bread. I ve tripped out a few other times to, i think it might be flashbacks from shrooms or somethging.

11. Everyone knows only asians go blind from smoking pot :rolleyes: Notreally, that's just something my friend Andrew said to me once

My friends and I used to get baked then narrate my dogs' lives.

I love that. You eventually realize you were zoned out wondering what the fuck was happening and you don't know how long you've been doing it or anything :p

As for my own story, I remember once we were blazin in a motel room for a couple days straight, smoking joints every hour or so, napping, smoking, etc. We'd gone through about 5 joints and 2 big blunts that day, and I decided to go lay in a field and call my boyfriend. He doesn't smoke, he doesn't agree with it, but he knew I was stoned off my ass. I saw a huge ass spider comin towards me in the field and was just stuck not talking, whispering "There's a huge ass spider" every few minutes. Then I realized it was just some shadows. Crazy shit.

12. one day while out wit my friends i had my bike in the woods. smoked...came down from the heaven like hill...it looked like god wnted us to smoke there. so we go down the hill nd its almost fully dark. i look down to try and pick up my bike. i tried around 4 times and then realized my bike was 10 feet away from me and i was grabbing at a small twig and some weeds

13. I get a head rush every time I stand up when I'm not high. I think it's kind of a problem. I have hallucinations every time I stand up then about 30 seconds later, usually I am speechless It happens when I'm high and when I'm not or when I'm on other drugs or anything. One time I pleaded God for my life and said I'm never smoking it again. But then I went back into it. I went back on a promise I made to God in a hallucination brought on by lack of oxygen to the brain. I'm going to Hell.

14. today i smoked then sat at the park looking at the clouds for 2 hours.
    I would see faces and stuff then they would merge into other things.. and sometimes they would move. such as i seen a dinosaur head and it chomped its jaws and ate a small other cloud. worse trip i have ever had. i was freaking out.

15. one time i got really faded and everything looked pink and black, and i couldnt see cause it was only pink and black for like 15 minutes.

Usually when i get really high i get these black pulses in my vision that pulse toward the center, and i can barely see when there are a lot of these black circles in my vision

16. One time after like a week long T-Break me and some friends got a hold of some sour D. We were in my friends basement and we started jamming (we're a band) and i was no joke hallucinating, seeing the crazyiest shit on my snare drum. It was like rainbow geometric patterns and they would all squiggle when i hit the drum. It was the crazyiest shit ever.

17. this is definitely true. a lot of times when im blazed, everything looks all super focused and clear and up close. sometimes i think im even in a comic book or cartoon cuz of it lol

18. I don't know. I haven't really experienced hallucinations while high. Maybe the closest thing to hallucinating was looking at how extremely vibrant colors become. Sometimes they become really intense and 'warm' looking. I love it.

19. Me and a few of my buddies were on a hotel balcony in Daytona smoking a blunt. and another one. and another one. About 30 mins into the sesh, i was absolutely stoned. I looked out over the sea and saw an army of Chinese warriors. I set there for 2 hours preparing in my mind how i would defeat the army. Then we went and got hotwings, pretty sick.

20. That happened to me the first time i got high. I swear i kept seeing shadows.. or maybe thats cause it was dark out