Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinations and hearing voices after quitting weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Superdopetastic, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, this is my first post here. I'm a 28 year old male. I've stopped smoking weed for the past 2 weeks,reason being my main weed guy is out of town so I'm using it as some time to cleanse.
    Recently I've been having super vivid dreams that feel so real I'm confused when I wake up. I read that this Is very common.
    Last night, i woke up from one of these dreams. As I laid awake in my bed I heard a voice whispering hey about 3 times and then whispered my name and said wake up. This freaked me out I immediatly shined my phone to see if anyone was in my room but noone was there. Then a few minutes later I heard footsteps as I turned to look I saw a person standing in front of my closet staring right at me. And another person in my computer chair staring at the wall. I jumped up and turned the lights on and noone was there. This freaked me out I had cold sweats. I kept the light on and put the TV on and stayed up.

My question is , is this something normal. Has anyone else experienced this? I've never hallucinated much when I smoked so I'm a little freaked it's happening now. Thank you for your time. And sorry if I may have posted this in the wrong section

2. LMAO

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. It sounds stupid af I know but it freaked me out

4. I dunno what you believe in but maybe is spirits trying to contact you for real ... just a thought

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh God please I hope not. I'm hoping to see other people go through the same thing so i can feel better about this

6. Maybe this has nothing to do with drugs ...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Could be, but I've never had any mental issues or anything in the past

8. Seek professional help....a weed forum isn't the place to try to figure it out...good luck

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.