Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating off weed lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BakedKipling, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Lets start off by saying ive been smoking for 3years now and pick up roughly 5g a week and i take 3week/3day T breaks every now n then. Im from UK and everyone round here smokes spliffs, though i do hit my bong now n then.

Last night i had more than i usually smoke in a night... roughly 2gs (Some say its not alot but more than i like to smoke on my own). Basically i got very high on my own, which was a first lol

Anyways i was falling asleep with my eyes closed on my bed, though i was still awake. I started to concentrate into the blackness i could see and all this shit started appearing... mind you i was concentrating alot lol

Images were spinning and making all sorts of shapes, i kept seeing people standing infront of me in great detail.. (to the point i started seeing like nazi zombie things trying to grab me (I shat it... was quite scared at that point lol). Also Saw a van with lights and everything driving round a dark forest... i was in the driving seat of a rally car racing through a forest.. saw loads of other stufff but cant remeba lol IT ALL LOOKED REAL EVEN THOUGH I WAS THINKING THIS ISNT haha

This was all while i was still awake lol TBH It was sick n ive never experienced anything like it with weed before haha Just wondering whats up? ;)

2. there was something i read a while back when you lay down like that and relax you go to a state in between sleep and reality when you truly concentrate people call this "out of body experiences"

some people even claim to be a able to read a note in the room someone else wrote while in this state.

sometimes people find this experience frightening because they will be conscious and they would see a human figure above their bed or next to their bed and wont be able to move no matter how hard they try.

sorry if this doesnt make sense right now im :smoking:

3. its not so much a hallucination as a very vivid dream.

4. dream like experience i think, people get this on DXM

5. Sounds like sleep paralysis.

6. I think you was dreaming but it was very high detail and you could see every little thing that happened. But either way its still a nice trip.

7. The bud might have enhanced your ability to go into a dream-like state without falling asleep, but you dont need weed to do it. the reason i think this is what happened is because you said you were concentrating on the blackness. thats what people do when they try to turn there brain waves to theta waves (the waves when you are dreaming)... its a pretty cool experience.
    what commie is talking about is called a paralyzing dream, or old hag syndrome. that is a hereditary problem that is completely different from what the OP is talking about.. i know, because i used to suffer from it... and it sucks

8. I want to try this, lol.

9. Had this a couple of times now; once when i smoked a lot when i had low tolerance and once when i was tripping on DXM and had a fat bowl too when i was peaking.

10. You were most likely witnessing your hypnagogic images creating a dream.
    What you just described is called the WILD technique, a method of lucid dreaming. Go to LD4all Lucid Dreaming Guide - Learn how to have lucid dreams - be a lucid dreamer tonight! and then 'How' > 'WILD'. It describes it quite well, better than if I would have tried :smoke: