Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. I grabbed a cheap 100 pc capsule maker online awhile ago. Works really well!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Alright bnw so I went and made a cup of oil with an ounce of weed. I have not tested it but I am doubting it is even close to as potent as I want it will I be able to take like half cup and add another oz to it??

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nice, got a link?
    i was looking for one capsule maker online, but i could’nt find anything interesting from my country. If i order from abroad i get a tax on it which basically doubles the price. Thats why i decided to make one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. This one looks great. Alot better then the one i saw online.
    Maybe i'll order one next time i get bored of capping them.
    Thanks JMcGD :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’ll be processing this weekend, I’ll get some action pics.
    I’ve been washing bubble for the last couple of days and have some good base material for caps and full melt bubble hash:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yes.
    As long as the processing isn't overly long it'll be fine.
    [​IMG]

The Kief and oil is just enough oil to wet the Kief. At first it doesn't look like enough oil to fully soak all the Kief.
    It's like working with Sludge. Think Mud Pie.
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  7. [​IMG]

Got the last dish done so about 500 capsules over the last 3 days.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  8. That’s a lot! How much caps do you use a day ? Last time I used 10grams weed and made 60caps. I take one every day, but I am afraid if I take more, I will build tolerance.
    One cap every day doesn’t build tolerance for me... after 2 years of daily use, the same dose have the same effect on me.
    Do you build tolerance to thc only if you smoke or ? When I smoked I needed huge dose... but I smoked a lot too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Instant Pot update..
    5g kief @ 40min high pressure uncovered//1 Tb coconut oil + 1/2 t lecithin went in with decarbed kief 20min low pressure covered no freeze cycle
    netted more great pills @ 5 drops each!

edit: I don't find the decarb odour from the IP as strong as oven method but I could be biased!

• Like Like x 2
  10. 2 Capsules a day usually around 4pm. I get to enjoy some of the stone but it's late enough in the day that I'll sleep good.
    I'll give a 1/4 of what I make away to friends and family and still have more then enough for my own use.
    With the hash capsules I can't keep taking them in high amounts or they add up and I'm so fucked up I can't function. I tend to skip one day per week to keep a bit of balance.

Smoking becomes hazardous when on this edible oil. I'm already high enough and just 1 or 2 tokes and I'm past the comfort line.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  11. The single freeze is more for mouth feel if you let the capsules melt in your mouth. Removes a bit of the sandy feel they have without it.

5-6 drops is what many of the people I supplied or gift them to use. Freeze and 1/4 them seems to be the sweet spot for many users. My (0) capsules hold 25 drops of hot Kief-oil goo so that is right in the ballpark.

Either that or they use a toothpick and fish out a single drop worth. I have 3 people that do that.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  12. Really been enjoying the high with these and cuts down on the smoking aspect which is good for me. Finding that the stone catches up with me, I would say a 45min wait for effect.
    Thanks to this thread my smoke time is way down although I do like the high from rosin which I enjoy with a portable dab.
    For me these really stimulate my appetite so I'll need to curb that somehow.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Moving into production. The caps are a big hit with my patients. Thanks BNW. You're a truly amazing human being for teaching me the trade. I'm now sharing it with others spreading good vibes courtesy of your contribution to my headspace :)

Before decarb
    20210121_192827.jpg
    After decarb
    20210126_131258.jpg
    New hash baking dish for volume production @bnw style :) Scored a 2 pack of these very nice baking pans off amazon. What's lovely about them is the thickness, defined easy to grab handles, depth, and smooth as silk finish that prevent sticking of material to the container. Plus I paid less than $15 if I remember right.
    20210127_173142.jpg 20210127_173020.jpg 20210127_172817.jpg

I'll post pics of the finished cap making station. I owe it all to the @BrassNwood. The one - the only :)

• Like Like x 3
  14. [​IMG]
    Your most welcome.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  15. I feel compelled to report my experience and observation in effects I noticed when consuming hash caps from different source material. Jesus, that sound very serious, right? I'll give you the short n skinny here. I've been making my hash caps from trim material that I processed into hash. Some I did with the ice water method. Some I did with dry ice. Both dry ice and ice water method hash effects were almost identical. Relaxing. Satisfying. Lovely. About 2 weeks ago I made a batch of dry ice hash from a bunch of jager buds that were resinous, but I had no desire to trim. It produced a purple hash. It was very pretty. The resulting hash caps were very strong. The hash burps tasted different. Like the strain smelled and tasted. I hate the taste and smell of the strain, so getting through over 70 of those bad boys was no pleasure cruise let me tell ya. However, the strain is very potent so the hash caps made from it's flower were incredibly strong. I took my usual 3 at a time and the effects were more psychoactive than physical. I do not prefer or enjoy that, but I'm a good sport too. I bought the ticket. I'm taking the ride ;)

This evening I made a batch of hash oil sourced from trim material and small popcorn buds from 7 different strains so the contents were very diverse. The effects are wonderful. It's almost like a different medicine. Almost no psychoactive effects. 99% physical. Eyes very heavy. Red. Body very relaxed. No desire to smoke. I'm exactly where I want to be. The difference between this oil and the oil made from only Jager flower is remarkable. If offered a bowl of either option I'd take the trim hash caps 10 times out of 10. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Great report and exactly why I always urge people to experiment with their oil. Try a dozen different base oils, Lecithin's, number of heat and freezes.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  17. I overdid it last night sir. I made up a usual 20g hash batch of oil. I had a bad day. Sister in law was admitted to the hospital in critical condition due to respiratory issues related to covid. She's doing much better now and is actually being discharged, but yesterday was difficult when we didn't know what direction things were headed. I loaded up a full tablespoon of my oil. Down the hatch. I slept great. When I got up the spins were so bad I almost puked. When I drank my coffee it took everything in me to chew back the vomit. It was a struggle, and something I don't think I wish to repeat. What does too much feel like? Kinda like that :)

Got this sweet new joint holder off etsy from an outfit in Ukraine. Arrived in 4 days. Can't believe it. I'm about to break this puppy in good and proper with some maui waui :)
    20210209_133839.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. :thumbsup:Hey Brass, check this out.
    So, I’ve been making these hash caps now for clients and they are being really well received. My high tolerance crowd loves them. I’ve been making them as you and BK have laid out but I use bubble hash instead of dry sift kief. I have to test everything so I got to see some numbers that I can reference as needed.
    I usually use fresh bubble hash from my 120-160 micron bags to make the caps and I use it in the loose powdery form without pressing it like I would to make Hash. As you instructed, it is easy to work with in that form and flows through the dropper nicely.
    Anyway, on this last run I had a small 15g chunk of 72 micron bubble that had been pressed already into a nice block. It was a mix of greenhouse mids but it looked ok, I just needed more caps at the last minute. So I broke it down to smaller chunks as best I could and decarbed it in the Nova as usual. Then processed that into 3 drop caps.
    At the same time I made another batch of caps using the usual method, loose material from 120-160 bags and batches those up into 10 drop caps. Everything was sent off to testing.
    In the end, the standard issue, non- pressed 120/160 caps with 10 drops contained around 38 mg THC per cap.
    However, the pressed 72 bubble hash in a 3 drop cap contained nearly 25 mg per cap! That’s nearly double the potency!:yay:
    And this was just a mix of kinda marginal greenhouse leftovers...
    Certainly the 72 micron material was much more pure and maybe the pressing prior to processing released more oils, but damn, that’s quite a jump!

• Like Like x 4
  19. Good numbers but I'm surprised at that much variance.
    A 3mg per drop is what I've been using as a guesstimate number for my Kief oil.

BNW

• Like Like x 1