Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. yeah I just read that, it's like they were trying to make crack and did a really shitty job
    "finally, the resin is washed with fresh water until it ceases to impart a sour or bitter taste to the liquid"
    hahaha so nasty

dr robertson in calcutta didn't do too bad though with his alcohol extraction kept below 150 Fahrenheit.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #102 turntostoned, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    You were in no condition to remember what happened that day. Holding your hair back while you greened out into the toilet. Hahahahahaha JK. That wasn't as bad as the hot tincher mixing with bare hands. We must be careful with the activated.

3. whole diff world almost a century and half ago, even my skimming to avoid pissing off my migraines self caught that and reread a couple times :D :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. for everyone making these capsules that's worried about dosage...

dosage is always important, but remember to eat at least a little before popping these bad boys.

makes a huuuuuuuge difference

• Like Like x 2
  5. [​IMG]
    Banged out a bunch more capsules.. 4 rounds of 90 caps yesterday and 3 sets today..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Great thread! What is the licethin for?

• Like Like x 1
  7. All the pills in the picture are what I got from the 5g batch. I didn't count how many. In the pic you can see I made different strengths. I did pills with 3 drops from my dropper, 6, 12, and full ones were about 22 drops. I have not had a full one yet I've tried all the others. For me, and I am the smoker who's job can't smoke so it's all after work til bed and then cutoff til the next night I get home. The 3 are perfect for me for work, I get a slight buzz for about 2-3 hours, very similar to a Tylenol 4 or similar opiate. I have an important position at the bank so I can't be fucked up. The 6 I like for a day off where say if I have my daughter and can't smoke or just don't want house to stink, etc. the 12 to me is like smoking a blunt by myself once they kick in good.

Hope this helps.

My Grow
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...iesel-and-Seedsman-Jack-Herer-in-DWC.1412251/

• Like Like x 5
  8. @GSY
    The lecithin does what is called liposomal encapsulation. (google that for more info) the Cliff notes are it coats the cannabis molecule and helps it slide into the cells of your body with greater ease.. It makes better use of the material.. Less sugar seems sweeter.. Less meds do the same or better job..

@Allidoistalkyay
    Excellent report.. It's always good to get feedback like that..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  9. #111 mandoluce, Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    Hey BNW, love this thread! Have made one batch so far that came out great. I have a few quick questions for ya. 1. Do you have any guesstimate how potent your starting hash is with the 160micron bag? And have you ever tried to calculate the mg of Thc per gram of oil? I'm trying to get a thc in mg per ml number...2. Is the recipe on page one still accurate? 5g hash, 2.5 teaspoons oil, .5 teaspoon lecthin? And I noticed it doesn't mention your heating/freezing optional part, how does that go again?

Edit: Also, do you have any guess on the medicinal properties/benefits of these vs RSO? I know RSO is made with more plant matter, but was wondering your opinion if these can be used as treatment or if RSO is essential for people suffering from severe ailments?

Sorry if I've asked any repetetive questions...

Thanks for making this thread! already ordered my second 1000 count bag of capsules lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. @mandoluce
    A friend and I did some rough figuring off the cuff as it were working with standard takes for dry ice kief..
    We get 166mg of actual kief per cap and figuring low since it's a fairly wide mesh at 40% THC we guess my full caps are in the 80mg range of THC content.. I need to make friends with one or more of the local dispensaries, find out who they use and send in some samples for testing.. Not that I care so much but it'd be good to have a baseline for advising others like yourself..
    Yes the base recipe is the same but I tend to get a bit sloppy and round up to a full tablespoon of coconut oil and the lecithin is a guess and by golly as well since the liquid is very syrup like and hard to measure so it's a drizzle of it most times.. Doesn't seem to matter just how much as long as I do use some.. I'm splitting the difference and using both the liquid and the granules since I have both.. Stopped messing with adding other oils as the base coconut is hands down the best acting, best-least flavor and very good room temp storage as I learned after finding a jar of hash oil caps under the seat of my truck some months later..
    I do a 20 minute heat at 220 F then freeze, reheat and cap.. Additional heat and freeze cycles degrade more THC to lesser compounds including CBN and that increases it's sleep helping abilities..
    This freeze is most useful working with weed and hash-kief as the freeze cycle helps to further break down the Trichome heads.. Likely not needed so much with a cleaner concentrate like rosin or BHO or an ethanol extract as they melt the heads open.. Dry ice is a mechanical action extraction rather then a chemical one..
    BNW

• Like Like x 5
  11. Awesome thanks! I made a couple edits to my original post if you would be so kind as to take a look?

12. Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    Here is my other thread and it has my RSO works..
    I use the scraps left from my dry ice production for making 190 proof ever clear tincture then reduce that to tar, add coconut oil and lecithin and that is my version of RSO.. It's about half as potent as the hash oil and is far more bitter if you let the caps dissolve in your mouth.. Both seem to work equally well on the people I supply them to.. Chemo patients mostly but they all have started using the oil topically as well to treat a wide range of skin issues..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  13. Aweome thanks dude! They use the oil topically too? The RSO or the hash oil? Isint it kinda sticky or oily or something? Isn't that the point of topical recipes to avoid the residues?

14. @mandoluce
    Mostly the RSO version but I've started using the hash oil on the rough patches on my left arm where my dermatologist keeps burning off the pre cancerous spots that crop up and they do diminish over time with regular application of the oil..
    The coconut oil jars list skin moisturizing right on the label so the only drawback to the cannabis infused is the staining it can cause..
    BNW

• Like Like x 5
  15. Awesome thanks for answering all my questions man, I really appreciate it. Much love, stay healthy friend!

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG]
    15 grams weighed out
    [​IMG]
    Ready for decarb 240 F for 40 minutes
    [​IMG]
    3 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 of lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes then freeze, reheat and cap
    [​IMG]
    90 (0) caps
    BNW

• Like Like x 5
  17. Thanks for the thread friend. Helpful posts.

I want to try sifting some bud with dry ice to get that kief, that seems like a cool method that I have not tried yet. In the mean time I have access to a coffee bean grinder and I am wondering if that could work well grinding the bud to kief too?

• Like Like x 1
  18. #120 BrassNwood, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    @pigeons
    That will just get you powdered bud not true keif..
    [​IMG]
    I shake pounds of good quality bud through a 160 micron mesh for 60 seconds..
    [​IMG]
    And the result looks and acts like play dough..
    It's the best 10-15% of the trichomes frozen and shaken off
    [​IMG]
    And I throw all this away as scraps..
    [​IMG]
    Or make Ethanol tincture then reduce to RSO from it..
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    More kief hash making info on the other thread..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4