Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. The twin pack of eyedroppers at the market have one bent and one straight tip. :)
    Eventually the rubber bulb gets stiff so I'll swap the bulb off the straight one on and I know it's time to grab another 2 pack.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  2. #842 GorillaGherkin, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    After a 36 day break his piss is clean. But now he back n saddle breaking down a zip of strawberry kush and and a half of some grape krush.
    9726066A-AA67-4729-B762-18B65954C0E1.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Need your opinion guys. Tried this for the very first time and all went well untill the filling of capsules. My plan was 7g of weed diveded on 100 capsules to get roughly 10mg THC a pill. The problem though was that I hadn't grinded the weed enough so it was impossible to use any device to fill the capsules. I ended up with 32 pills with pure oil and about 32 pills stuffed with the left over. Mostly grinded weed and some oil. Is safe to assume that when they weigh about roughly the same that also the THC lvl would be about the same? Or will the oil ones be stronger? Have a friend who wanna try them with 4 of his friends. All new to edibles. I don't have time to test them myself. I tried one with oil but that was after smoking a joint and drinking some beer. Did feel some but not much. I know that it's hard if not impossible for you to tell me how potent they are but, I don't wanna fuck me friend over and give them something too strong.

I thought maybe give em 10 of the "stuffed" pills and tell them to eat 1 wait 2 hours and if they feel like having more than eat the second one.

On a side note. On my next attempt I'm thinking of adding more oil and strain the it so that I can get enough to fill 100 pills. Will I miss out on much THC from the stuff left behind? Maybe bake it with something or eat it raw

• Like Like x 1
  4. If using a flower, get a coffee grinder and grind with that after decarb, it will turn it basically into a powder which should be easier to get in a dropper

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. They make large bore eyedroppers for child medication use, Pipettes can also be trimmed as they are soft plastic and can have the end cut off to handle the particle size.

Straining usually results in a 25% loss in strength as oil extraction is never fully complete.
    Even with the fine 160 micron mesh i use to shake kief i get a clog now and again. I constantly stir between filling each capsule to evenly distribute the bits in each capsule.
    Giving your friends several caps and direction on waiting 2 hours between additional caps is the ideal way we work with edibles to let people find their own sweet spot on dosing.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the tips guys! I had 2 pipettes and I think your right about the soft plastic. I'll give it a try next time. I did manage to try one capsule that was filled with flower and oil. It kicked me pretty good so I figured two of those is too much for them. I spoke with my friend and they are going out for a dinner first and take a couple of beer. They had some to smoke aswell. Told him I recommend them to eat the capsule first before anything and wait an hour before drinking, but again it might not be the best if it kicks in when they are out. Better when they are "safe" home.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Anybody got recommendations on exactly what I need to make the coconut oil into large size pill capsules what do I gotta buy.

Sent from my KFASWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Oven = Any size will do
    Pan to decarb in. Cookie sheet, old pie tin.
    Working dish = I use a pair of the smallest stainless steel cat food dishes.
    Mr. Coffee mug heater (optional)
    Eyedroppers or pipettes.
    Empty capsules.
    Coconut oil.
    Lecithin.
    [​IMG]
    Two 15 grams piles of Kief. Same process using powdered decarbed buds.
    [​IMG]
    Back from decarb it's darkened a bit and it's had the whole neighborhood smelling of something delightful.
    Each dish has 3 tablespoons of Coconut oil and a long dash of Lecithin. 1 teaspoon about.
    [​IMG]
    The usual amounts of oil and lecithin. Adding Kief to oil
    [​IMG]
    WOOOOHOOOOOOO !!!! Capping after processing.
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Nothin special... just wanted to share peace of my stash (the rest is frozen). As reported by @BrassNwood , the caps - made with coconut oil hits pretty fast. Everytime I am wasted within hour... the droppers are made with MCT - it hits fast, but sometimes can take longer than one hour... it depends. I don't know how you guys react to, but I take a cap/drops 30 mins before I eat. Once I eat something I am wasted as sh*t. Like that I assure I am wasted within a hour! As I don't smoke anymore, I am very happy with this method. So much more effective than anything I've ever smoked. Making the caps with coconut oil and hash is really the most cheapest way and it's the most effective way of using your material! Smoking is cool, it tastes nice and it's kind of ritual, but its wasting lots of material... although I enjoyed smoking a fatty with my morning coffee I will not start smoke again. I don't regret I did it, the effects of the oils/caps are lots more deeper... you can't get this effects by smoking it - it's different kind of high. I am inlove with how edible works... and how effective they are! This recipe is the best you can find anywhere, ever. I got to know somebody in the neighborhood who pretended to be a 'best oil producer'. I gave him couple of caps to try out... next day he was at my house like 'How do you make this stuff?? It's incredible!' - well it is. Lots of people seem to skip/ignore lecithin. Also lots of people do the decarb/blend process wrong. If you skip lecithin you will need much higher doses... half of the oil will not be absorbed, depending on what you've eat. Always use lecithin - if you don't have, dont make it... wait until you have. Some people here pretend you can decarb your material in oil by cooking it longer... well maybe partly, but this is again waisting your material. Follow this recipe exactly as it is written and you will be amazed. I'm blasted again by btw... 1 hour ago I took one cap and I'm in the lovely trippy atmosphere again. I skip here and there some day, because I feel like I can't get sober. Mainly I use the droppers... 4-5 drops of hash oil and I am blasted. From the RSO 1 drop is enogh... 2 if I want to get couch locked... 3 drops is something I will not do again. I make no caps with RSO, so the hash caps I have are filled with 5-6 drops. They are pretty full (size 4 caps) and every time they send me very high in space.

72283949_745051186009781_1261064091015839744_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. @rpangelov
    It's always good to have you drop in with new adventures.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  11. I really don't know how your swallowing these drops without capsules man I just swallowed half ml of rso coconut oil and lecithin and almost spewed it taste so nasty. Was trying it without the capsules to see if it works as caps take so long to break down I never feel anything. But dang shit tastes too bad to swallow like this

Sent from my SM-G973F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. I enjoy this nasty taste as I am nasty boy. Caps seems to work faster for me, but thats maybe because of the coconut oil.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Caps for me take about 30 minutes on the dot to kick in, maybe 45 minutes on a full stomach. When I make a tincture with MCT oil, the taste is negligible (just tastes like coconuts) although I am using distillate. When Ive just eaten the hash sludge it has been a bit sandy but not too disgusting to get down.

Sadly, unlike BNW, my tolerance doesnt seem to stack and Ive gone from eating 2 pills to 6-8 pills at a time. I know I need to have a break, but have been putting it off. Rpangelove, you went 3 weeks without, was that enough to get your tolerance down to base levels?

• Like Like x 1
  14. I search around for that answer myself actually last night. According to Leafly.com it only takes about 2 weeks to reset.

For some reason my capsule suddenly stopped working for me (I kinda messed up and my pipette was to small to get the flower, so ended up with half the capsules containing only oil and half stuffed with flower and some oil).. Took 1 stuffed with flower and got high AF. The day after I took 1 more with flower and it did nothing. Day after that I took 2 with flower and still nothing. Last night I tried one containing just the oil and that too did nothing. Now I'm just confused as the first one got my so high. I'm afraid of going 3 pills and ending up with three times the high I got from the first one. This was my first time doing BNW's recipe. Only did brownies before. Is it possible that the capsules get "lost" in my dinner? Sounds dumb but the first time was on a empty stomach and the 3 other times was after a big dinner.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just did my first batch, so helpful to have the details you have provided. Thank you!

Used shatter, pretty easy without all the paste from the kief. Especially with all your helpful info, all of which I have found spot on. Capsule size 0, check. Use capsule holder for filling, check. Curved dropper, check. Oven measurements, check.

Curious how you think your kief compares with kief that is available at dispensaries, and how important your kief is to your results. Obviously you are getting the absolute cream of your trichomes, and with dispensaries, you really don't know if you are getting true kief. I guess the question to you is, if you weren't growing your own, had to buy your ingredients from a dispensary, what would you choose? I presume if cost isn't an issue, concentrates for ease of use? Or would you still buy flower and then make your own kief (can you even do that with ounces you buy at dispensaries?)?. I realize the method can work with any medium, but I'm a clean freak and simply looking for the strongest possible effects.....

16. Do you smoke too?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #857 BrassNwood, Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    Keep making the same recipe each time and experiment with Empty or full stomach. Take a break or not. I live on them and usually one per day now and I'm good. If I've over exerted and in pain I can go as high as 3 over 24 hours but I'm right at the edge of tripping hard and it wouldn't take but a toke or two to make things get really dark and foreboding.

I usually take my capsule at 05:00 and have a small breakfast at 7 or 8 and the caps only takes 45 min to kick in so I'm well on the way before eating.

Now what can and has happened is I've taken a 2nd cap at say 3pm or even skipped the morning cap and we go out for an event. Lots of people. Oceans of food, I have 2nd or 3rds of chow and WHAMMO I'm suddenly way over the edge and in serious trouble. Dead sweat, Tunnel vision, sound and vision is all whacky and it's like looking through a kaleidoscope. Laying down alleviates things and after a few minutes vision and hearing comes back into focus.
    Standing back up and it comes roaring back at me so I have to be real slow and cautious about getting vertical again.

Different combinations of caps and food and timing can bring on unexpected results so just be aware. The only harm it might have caused would be me falling down face first and kissing the pavement. It all gets very distant.... LMAO.

Since I shake 95% of all the bud I grow I do indeed get the best of the best Kief and i'm confident it's several grades better then dispensary Kief
    [​IMG]
    This is the heart of the operation.
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO
    Found here.
    [​IMG]
    And it gives me this. :)
    If I had to depend on "Store" Cannabis I'd likely test the full range of concentrates offered. Kief, Hash, Wax, Shatter, Rosin. Make batches of each and test to see what comes closest to making what I currently create.
    Kief and Hash are the easy ones to decarboxylate IME No stirring or watching for bubbles but I'll admit I haven't worked with a lot of it. A few times my neighbor has showed up with some Rosin and we've done caps with it for him.
    He likes a less speedy stone so we do 4 heat and freeze cycles to take some of the sharp edge off the high.

It's what I'll do when we travel next year. I'll take my Mr. Coffee Mug heater and my Stainless steel cat food dish with me and the rest I'll get local. Many heath food shops carry empty caps and lecithin. I drove across most of the country last year and in the legal states finding Hash was easy enough.

Even plain street weed will get the job done as that was all my very early attempts were. Decarb a fat bud. Toss in a shot glass with Coconut oil. Microwave till hot. Let cool and swallow. Crude but effective.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  18. #858 DrSchteeve, Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    Now the thanks for the very pleasant buzz. 1 cap on an empty stomach. By my math, I made 40 caps from 5 grams concentrate, should be 70+% but to be conservative and underestimate I am using 640 mg THC per gram, 5 grams = 3,200 mg. 40 caps so should be 80 mg per cap. Based on the pleasant buzz I think this is probably a pretty good estimate. Just took a second cap...

• Like Like x 2
  19. <-- waiting on the after action report.
    :)

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  20. ...and the second cap extended and heightened without making me stupid. Most interesting was smoking a small joint, one of my nightly rituals with an indica strain as I have insomnia - I definitely could feel each hit harder and more uplifting than usual. Woke up this morning with much less of a hangover than expected. So nice.

• Like Like x 2