Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Heading to Vitamin Shoppe/Target today to get all the needed items and going to try to give it a shot tonight.

• Like Like x 2

2. Toaster oven = Found on curb needed minor wiring repair (one 3 cent wirenut)
    Mr. Coffee Mug heater = Bed, Bath & Beyond = $12.00
    Stainless steel cat food dishes = Petco = 2@ $2.97
    Lou Ana Coconut oil = Local market $3.68
    Fearn Lecithin = Internet-Jet.com = $3.99
    Solaray Empty (0) sized capsules = 1000 @ $12.67
    Eyedroppers = 2@ $2.97
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  3. Just got everything I needed, gunna test them tomorrow, I'll just do one capsule to start but I usually go with about 150-200 mg with edibles, just don't want to overdo it the first time

• Like Like x 2
  4. The lecithin changes the game to some extent so start below your usual target as we never know how much it changes the equation.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  5. Everything went pretty well, a little late so didn't get to try them but ended up with 25 capsules from my 5 gs of kief so I'm happy with that my first try. I did break the one rule and licked a tool. Couple hours later and I'm feeling real nice on top of an edible from 3:30 today. Thanks for the write up

• Like Like x 3
  6. Looking forward to an after action report..... LOL.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I was honestly still a little stoned when I woke up today lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Got my 50 made yesterday:yay:,i had 1 and feel great! Nice and smooth buzz, thanks again brass,

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  9. How do I get these empties?

10. Many Health food stores Like The Vitamin Shoppe carry them but I get mine online.

[​IMG]
    $6.00 for 100 or $14.00 for a 1000. LMAO
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  11. I do have a vitamin shop. Cool. Will check it out. Thank you Sir.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I got all the ingredients minus the capsules. Might go online.

Also, I could only find lecithin in like...dry form? Looks like TVP.
    Can this be used or converted?

Even the vitamin store didn't have it in liquid form.

13. Any of the forms of Lecithin work.
    Soy or Sunflower
    Liquid, Granules, Powder.
    Some folks have even cut open the gel cap type as that was all they could find and it worked as well as we can figure.

Since I make this every 10 weeks or so as I have a fresh harvest I order my caps and lecithin online as it's the best price by far.
    Jet.com was who I used last time for 3 bags of 1000 caps and a quart jar of Liquid Lecithin.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Walmart or the local market are close in price on the Coconut oil and I use this as it is a good product for a fair price and it's neutral with no smell or taste of it's own.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  14. So what do I do with the granules in terms of the recipe? grind it?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hey Brass, I tested the hash RSO - it knocks me out just from 3 drops. Tomorrow I will try the oil from the same hash and I will report the results. But, if you dont trust the hash you have... is it good idea to wash it with alcohol and make RSO out of it to assure I have clean product, or is this unnecessary?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. The granules dissolve about mid way through the first heat IME.
    I've never had a reason not to trust Hash. I have done tincture from my Kief but I don't use it much preferring to take a capsule and wait the 45 min for it to kick in.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  17. @CheebaWeeba

[​IMG]

I was still using Granules when this picture was taken and had just started using the liquid.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  18. I compared the hash I used to make oil vs the RSO of the same hash I used... RSO knocks me out of 3 drops. The oil with the hash had weaker effects with 3 drops compared to the RSO, but the hash I buy is from the black market. If you have good hash, making RSO out of it is unnecessary for caps.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I have tried these a couple times now, one full capsule does the job for me, I could handle 2 but would be pretty melty into the bed. Thanks for the good directions, going to be making them again soon with flower, so I think I will try 2 of those at a time to start since they won't be quite as strong as the kief

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. a dropper with an angled tip works nice:)

• Like Like x 2