Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Had 6 rso and 2 brass caps. I was flying within an hour. What a beautiful day and sleep. This shit is truly medicine...that feels so good.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. thank you in advance.. this intrigued me because Im a long time smoker and recently it's been messing with my breathing through my nose. now when I break up buds and touch my nose, hell breaks loose aND I get runny nose and sneezing.

been in a few motorcycle accident when I was younger and I get a mean left side shoulder pain anytime I'm very tired or stressed out. smoking definitely eases that pain quickly

I harvested 1 plant 2 days ago and harvesting the rest within a week.

will be doing this as soon as the first batch dries/cures.

• Like Like x 4
  3. So if your using whole flowers, do u just leave it in pan as your making your capsules. Or does the whole concoction go into the capsules.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

4. Damn son that is equal to about 5 of the real deal.. Shoulda, coulda, woulda have stomped you to the floor a few months ago.. Your getting some tolerance to them I can tell..

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  5. @Dmic
    Working with bud is a bit different.. We try and use about equal amount of bud to oil and the cook is a bit longer as your working with more mass usually.. Either way works strained or not.. If you powder the bud very fine I'd use it as is.. A rougher grind bud can be strained out with a garlic press.. Use the larger 00 sized caps or cook with the weaker bud oil.. Be sure and decarb before anything else (240 F for 40 minutes)
    BNW

• Like Like x 6
  6. Thanks for that brass that clears it up for me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]
    Yesterday being out of kief I dragged out the Hashmaster 5000 and picked up 10 pounds of dry ice from the local ice house.. 14 half gallon jars of bud reduced to..
    [​IMG]
    12 jars of 160 micron dry ice kief.. 15 grams per jar more or less..
    Took the first jar and got a round of hash oil under way..
    [​IMG]
    Knocked out 3 more triple sets..
    [​IMG]
    With the decarb needing 240 F degrees and the oil liking 220 F I split the difference @ 230 and decarbed for 50 minutes rather then 40..
    The toaster oven just holds a decarb pan of kief and the cooking dish of oil at the same time so I can bang out batches back to back with the off hand dish chilling in the freezer..
    BNW

• Like Like x 5
  8. [​IMG]
    I've already used up 8 jars of the just made kief so in the neighborhood of 600 caps made..
    Took about 20 minutes, the web app and a store employee to help find the Vegetable Glycerin at Wal-Mart (stood right in front of it 3 times but it was hiding off to the far left) and I cooked up a cap full of pure VG and kief but didn't have time to test it yet..
    BNW

• Like Like x 6
  9. [​IMG]
    Finished turning all but a couple of jars of kief into coconut oil caps so I have a comfortable supply stocked up.. They do have a very long shelf life and with TTS stepping up his use it's not as big a supply as it might seem..
    I can down 15 of them a day or more at need so I can burn through them in short order..
    Loaded up a cart with pure VG infused with kief but left it at behind tonight so it'll have to wait till morning to test further..
    BNW

• Like Like x 5
  10. Hey everyone, I can't find empty capsules around me if I open some from vitamins will they last in storage or all need to be used quickly. Thanks for all the info

• Like Like x 1
  11. @Dmic
    As long as they are standard gel caps they are the same.. I used to get my empty caps from a local vitamin shop but found them online for a third the cost and free shipping..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  12. Killer thread BNW !!! :cool:

• Like Like x 6
  13. Thanks brass, I'll defiently be buying online if we like the outcome of this.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey @BrassNwood i love your thread and can't wait to try this myself. I have the materials gathered but the one questions I have is can I use popcorn buds and trim to make the infused oil? If so what steps or processes change from your original guide? Thanks in advance

• Like Like x 2
  15. I'm no expert but.. if you gathered the materials like you say.. why don't you just make hash from the popcorn buds/trim?

• Like Like x 1
  16. I just finished slow drying and waiting for them to cure..
    can I just skip the cure LOOOL I'm soooo ready to try this ;P

• Like Like x 2
  17. Don't really want to go through the hassle of making it into hash or kief. I'd rather just use the bud the way it is, that's how I make butter and it turns out pretty potent. Just wanting to try some capsules this time.

• Like Like x 1
  18. @ProfessorKhaos1337

Sure trim and popcorn works it is just not near as potent.. More mass means a longer cook time.. Up to a cup of mixed bits and oil will need about an hour of heating..

My local super market sells dry ice by the pound and I started doing just a pound or 2 of DI

This last set I had 3 small super messy plants I was to lazy to trim so I just stuffed them whole into a 5 gallon bucket and we hashed them just 2 weeks later with good results so a cure is not mandatory..
    Either works but the bud oil is markedly weaker then the hash oil is so you might need to use a 00 sized cap..
    BNW

• Like Like x 6
  19. Thank you Brass, I have really learned a lot from your threads and this one is another great one. I'll be making the capsules tomorrow and will post results in this thread. Have a good one

• Like Like x 5
  20. [​IMG]

Well, here they are!

I have never had an edible so i dont know how it will effect me, nor do i have any clue the dose of these things so im going to hold off until after the Christmas travelling and whatnot.

My girlfriend will be trying them today though so i will report how they do for her.

I feel like i got too many capsules but i guess it will make dosing a bit easier. Whether i have to take 1 or 6 yet remains!

Thanks for all your help BnW.

As i mentioned my gf suffers from severe back pain and fibromyalgia, even the strong perscriptions arent enough so I have to buy herb a lot. I am hoping this will enable me to get more bang for my buck by dint of the longevity and potency of 11hydroxy.

• Like Like x 6