Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. After a 3 week reset I'm back to 1 a day maybe 2 if I get a twinge. 2 at once will rip me a new... LOL I'm back to being a easy hit again.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  2. I was cooking the last night some hash I got from a friend. As I follow your recipe I never had any issues, this time, after I decarbed the hash and I blended it with coconut oil and lecithin and I infused it for 20mins, the hash couldnt solve at all in the oil to make the sludge consistent. It had like little sand pieces of hash which got stuck all the time in the dropper.... did any one of you had the same issue?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. #583 GorillaGherkin, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    I used Kef, vaped bud and hash to make mine and had issues with dripper gettin clogged because the flower wasn’t ground enough. I used a sewing needle to unclog it so I didn’t have to take the dripper apart.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Not very long at all. I was a fast and easy convert to the Kief caps as they stone me for the entire day. I was getting up several times a night to medicate and it stopped all that nonsense. Being a life long toker I didn't think giving up the pipe and joints would be as easy as it was.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
  5. It's easy with the caps! That's why I am 100% on caps... no tincture, no pies,joints,blunts or whatever else!!! This is the most efficient way to medicate as I've tried all others!
    PS: Do you have any advise about the "sand" issue? Do you powder your hash before you mix it with the oil or you mix it with oil and you blend it until sludge is consistent?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. My Kief is shaken through a 160 micron mesh and doesn't clog the eyedropper very often. When I've used buds I rub it through a 220 micron wire mesh to be sure all the bits are small enough to pass the eyedropper.
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Well I ended up using syringe in order to suck the sludge an fill the caps! It worked well. I dont know why this is happening... the only I do different now is I've got new coconut oil - just different brand. Can that be an issue?

8. Once warmed enough to become liquid I don't see where the change in oils would make any difference.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  9. #590 GorillaGherkin, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    caps R kickin n. Havin a lot of fun pushin these. Can’t tell if I’m nervous or excited.

10. Some of both is in order.
    I took 2 of my RSO caps last week just before the wife says "we're going to the local bar to celebrate somebodies birthday". God I was so hammered I could barely stay upright in my chair. Thankfully I was on the edge of the crowd and didn't have to make much conversation or interaction with people as I doubt I was making much sense.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  11. I got also a story last week... as I've got 2 strains of caps - one with weak hash and one with potent hash, I go almost always for the weak strain as it work very very well. One week ago I went to eat to my mothers house and I took one of the potent caps (size 4 cap with just 4drops in it) before arriving. It took 1 hour to hit and I was still by my mother... but I felt it was going to be a hard ride... I didnt knew how bad I looked and out of nothing my mother asked "did you took one of this caps?" and she gave me her "make-up mirror" (pocket size mirror)... OMG - my eyes were red like never before. I couldnt even regret it I just laughed for about 5 mins and she kept starring stone cold at me.... but I couldnt stop laughing. It was pretty awkward, but I just couldn't stop. There was no doubt I was high as sh*t... and I didnt even started a discussion about it :D... this caps cant stop amaze me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. The ability of the Hash capsules to keep kicking ass day after day like they do never ceases to amaze me as I never could stay half this ripped smoking. This oil can always push me into uncomfortable levels if I take another cap.

Was just talking with TTS about this last night. I need to either make up some half dose caps or keep a razor blade handy so I can chop a cap in half for the times one isn't quite enough but 2 would be to much.
    Usually I just take a 2nd cap and hang on for the deep ride I know is coming.
    :)

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Y'all crazy! I am so afraid of that super never ending high,
    but intrigued by the thought of it at the same time.
    I don't know how you do it day in and day out.
    Prost!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. I stopped smoking couple of months ago, so this is my only method of medicating! It's also much more effective... you need lots less to feel lots more!

• Like Like x 2
  15. He takes a day off here n there

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Once you find your sweet spot dosage it's actually very efficient. Usually predictable in how high I'm going to get. If I need a bit more a single toke off the pipe or joint will boot the edible in the ass and bring it back up in my face.
    LOL True. The effects start to stack on me and I'll get higher each day until I pass even my top tier of comfort and I'll skip a day or two to level back out.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  17. I made some new AVB caps earlier this week with 4 20 min freeze cycles and the effects are totally different than the 1st batch I made with only 1 freeze cycle.
    I’ve read that the body effects are heavier with more freeze cycles and less head high but I’m also noticing that the body effects aren’t lasting as long with new caps. I know using vaped material is prob my problem on the strength of the new caps with more freeze cycles.
    One thing I will say is I don’t feel high at all like the 1st caps I made but I can’t walk a strait line, I’m at a loss for words, and I’m stuck to whatever surface I sit on.

• Like Like x 1
  18. That was BadKats recommendation to make a better sleep aid was 4 or more additional heat and freeze cycles.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  19. Yeah think I prefer 1 freeze I like bein incapable of functioning properly. 4 freeze cycles would be good for doing nothing but honestly these new caps I made are kinda boring.

• Like Like x 1