Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. #381 Wizard cabbage, Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    27910B50-2BF6-4CBF-A11D-6B18B3ADC2E9.jpeg I Used a slightly altered version of your coconut oil infusion to make brownies 0ne ounce to 1 1/2 oil . Used 1 cup of oil for the batch . 2 brownies put me in a state of intoxication I haven’t felt in a long time . I could barely walk how I mixed nutes is still a mystery .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!! Your telling me you can I can trip off weed capsules? We ate a 20 gram Distillate cake for my wife’s birthday 2 years ago and I ate 3 slices of an 8 slice cake while everyone else ate half a piece and went into some day dream. I consumed minimum of 8 grams of Distillate in my 3 slices and hardly had more then a hand tracer.
    I’m sure my patients would love these. I’ll give em a try!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Glad you got great results from your attempt. I make my oil as potent as possible since I use it for medical issues now. Not that the heavy stone is unwelcome as I still love the hard stone that the caps can deal out.
    You can always thin down by mixing the very potent oil with additional plain oil if the blend is way strong.

For my wife and her low dose needs friends I cut this stuff way down by blending one of my caps into a full tablespoon of straight coconut oil, Blending well and capping up a few drops worth of the way weaker oil.
    7 drops of the thinned oil is good for her.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  4. We all need a different amount of edible to get a truly good launch. I need 150-300mg for a good ride while my wife is blistered on just 3-5mg.

Decarb is key to a strong edible as is the lecithin IME. I've been on an edible only routine for over 5 years now dosing nearly every day to keep my post surgical pain at bay.
    This recipe comes from BadKats thread and I've trimmed and streamlined it as much as possible and still kept it's awesome strength.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. So how would someone make this with buds? I don’t like brownies etc too bulky. These small capsules seem great.

6. Here's my version of BNW caps made with flower, tailored to 7 g herb:
    (1) Decarb 7 g herb @ 240 F for 40 min.
    (2) Grind to fine powder.
    (3) Combine herb, 7 g lecithin liquid, and 30 g oil into a heatable/freezable container.
    (4) Quickly pre-heat mixture to 220 F, then bake at that temp for 20 min.
    (5) Freeze the mixture for a couple hours or so, then thaw. At this point it can be used in any baking recipe. Assuming good 15% herb, each gram of this mixture will have about 24 mg thc.
    (6) Repeat step (4). This mixture will fill 56 size 00 capsules with a bit less than 20 mg thc each.
    Whole herb does bother some stomachs, but using it is much more potent than strained oils.

I make cookies (following the first 5 steps above) in batches of 30, using 7.5 g herb, 7.5 g lecithin, and the amount of oil the recipe calls for. Each cookie has about 40 mg thc.

The fastest edible of this kind can be made using nut butter instead of oil. Follow all 6 steps above, and spread measured amounts of the mixture onto bread/crackers. Here's a recipe for that:
    (4 g Decarbed herb powder) + (4 g Lecithin liquid) + (58 g Nutella/NutButter) =
    16*(4 g servings of about 40 mg thc each) + (2 g wastage)

• Like Like x 2
  7. It's the same recipe just grind the buds to fine dust after the decarb step.

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes
    5 grams cannabis Kief, Hash, Powdered buds, Wax, Shatter, Distillate.
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil. ( any cooking oil works )
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin. (any kind)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze ( helps soften the cannabis )
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.
    Fills about 30 (0) sized capsules

1 (0) cap is a perfect dose for me. Working with buds you may find a larger (00) or even a (000) cap works best.
    If the powdered bud bits are to large and clog a standard eye dropper a plastic pipette you can trip the end off of may work better.
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey BNW

Just made your recipe
    10 grams of quality bud
    5 Teaspoon of 100% Coconut oil
    1 Teaspoon of Sunflour Lecithin
    Made 44 size "0" capsules...
    Approx 34mg each, just poped 2 caps. Will let ya know how it goes... Thanks for all your advice.

Sent from my screen to yours!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Your most welcome.
    BNW

10. Holy shit. These are incredible strong. Be very careful everyone who tries these. I really regret not trying 1/4 of a single capsul first. Good lord. And yes its very possible to trip off of these pills. I just found out. Next time quarter of a single capsule for me. 34mg to me made me feel like a drank 30+ beers for about 6hrs or so, rough night lol So if you want zero pain, try these pills. BUT do it very slowly...

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. :) This is why we tend to recommend people workup to these slowly as to much is INTENSE and lasts a long time.
    You can imagine how strong mine are being made with pure Dry Ice Kief. 3-4 times as much hammer per cap. Mine are in the 100-150mg each and I have to really warn people I give them to as to how to use.
    Freeze and slice off a bit with a single edge razor blade is one way. Open the capsule and squeeze out a 1/4 of it is another.

Now that you know your full caps are to much for your personal use start making up 1/4 and half caps. A full (0) capsule holds about 25 drops of hot oil-cannabis sludge so it is simple enough to just count drops. 12 drops for a 1/2 load and 6 or 7 for a 1/4 dose.

Use the same ratio of weed dust to oil as the first set and you won't have to worry about the oil strength just how much of it to take.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  12. Haha, yes, welcome to the club!

13. I should be on the newb side of this club. I dident handle this pill very well hahaha. Was serious shit.

• Like Like x 1
  14. @BrassNwood I am making individul brownies. The mix I got makes 2 brownies.
    I read how to do the oil with the decarbed weed. But in other threads you say to freeze it then heat it again. This thread doesn't say to do that. Should I freeze it after I bake the oil a and pot together?

15. The only one I don't freeze is the RSO version as it doesn't have any particles in it.
    The Freeze seems to soften the Keif bits in the Hash version. I usually let the caps melt in my mouth and the unfrozen version is gritty like bits of sand.
    Doesn't seem to affect the strength any one way or the other.

BNW

16. Thank you! I didn't freeze it and I strained it and now I am off to find the right brownie mix.The one I bought is not going to work.

• Like Like x 1
  17. My friend gets really bad seizures and migraines, so I will be whipping some of thee up for him. I am a little nervous as the last thing I want to do is overwhelm him. I will need to start VERY small and work my way up.

18. Well I made brownies and I used some good bud but they didn't do much for me :( I am going to make them with shatter.