Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. @Cisco2Cold
    It's another-advanced style of dry sift. A rolling tumbler for dry pollen has been used for years usually set in a old style chest freezer.
    [​IMG]
    Like this.
    Mine is faster and doesn't require a freezer but does take about 10 dollars worth of dry ice to run off 2 or 3 pounds of bud.
    I use a 160 micron screen cut out of a nylon mesh sock. Anything 120 to 220 micron should give you good recovery. 10-15% is the normal take.
    Tried with panty hose early on and it stretches to much and the holes open really wide and you get low grade take with lots of plant material included. Very green and not the gold we'd like.
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    Got a thread just for the HashMaster.
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  2. Been about 8 months since I've made any caps.... Been too long

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. Time to get on it. LOL
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. Noice, got my 150 micron SS screen! Maybe if I ever get paid from my day job I'll finally have a chance to use the Hashmaster 2500 I built!!!

5. Okay so quick question. I have my hash I have my keif and now I have some shatter to toss in.

I am not sure how to decarb the shatter though. I was wondering if when I put the mix back in the oven at 220 will the shatter decarb in the coconut oil or what? I was thinking of getting one of those small stainless steel bowl and decarbing the shatter in it first with foil on top but I was not sure if that would do it or not. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Your shatter will decarb in coconut oil, but it takes a long time. I decarb my shatter in a one cup Pyrex measuring cup in the oven @ 240F until all bubbling has stopped, can take 40-60 minutes. No need to cover with foil. Decarbing after mixing with your coconut oil will take about two hours. If anybody knows better than me about this, please chime in. I know about decarbing shatter by itself, but have just read about decarbing in oil. Sounds like you're in for a good time, mate. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 4
  7. The general consensus is to decarb all material before immersing in oil as once submerged it takes a long assed time to get an effective decarb.
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  8. Alright thanks I forgot I have one of those small Pyrex measuring cups thanks for the heads up guys.

Looks like I have a project to work on this weekend lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  9. Running low I knocked out another 90 or so caps today.
    [​IMG]
    The usual decarb 240 F for 40 minutes
    15 grams of hash
    3 tablespoons of coconut oil
    1 tablespoon lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes, Freeze, Reheat and it's done. Makes 90 (0) caps.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  10. Alright today is the day. I am decarbing 4.81g of bubble hash right now along with 1.27g of Girls Scout Cookies and Citrus mix of shatter as soon as I get the toaster over set to the right temperature. Hope to be well medicated tonight lol. If this works out good for me I might have to retire my vaporizer lol.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. OK I just took 1 full capsule that I pulled out of the freezer when I pulled the bowl out to reheat after it gets back to room temperature.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

12. [​IMG]
    Ran off the last of the spring harvest and weighed out two sets of 15 grams each
    [​IMG]
    3 tablespoons of Coconut oil and some granules and liquid lecithin in each bowl
    [​IMG]
    Decarbed hash (240 F for 40 minutes
    [​IMG]
    A bit of blending and it's the oven for 20 minutes at 220 F
    [​IMG]
    Heat, Freeze, Reheat and it blends up the lecithin granules completely and it's well homogenized.
    About 200 high grade Hash Caps done.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  13. Fantastic AND beautiful!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

14. Is there any way to get that trichome hash stuff without using dry ice?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

15. @ogmarcus

Dry sift rollers or old school cold water regular ice style with the 7 bags and 7 buckets. This does just a single stage but it's damned fast and there is no drying stage like regular water hash needs.
    Most ice houses sell dry ice for extended camping, party uses. Even my regular super market has a chest of it as it's close to the marina and the local sport fishing guys buy it.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  16. I thought about doing 5 bags one bucket where you put them in finest to least then pour all the ice water and bud in. Would this work? I found a particularly cheap set online.

What's the price for dry ice and what amount would I need?

Also where could I find the sheet looking screen that is used for the dry ice method

• Like Like x 1
  17. About a dollar a pound is the going rate for dry ice and the minimum size is a 10 pound block.
    I use a 160 micron screen that was part of a mesh bag kit my hydro store had already opened and sold a bag or 2 out of. I'd gone for a 220 micron but it was gone so I took the next closest one. works well and really anything from a 120 to a 220 should do it.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  18. Shouldn't the larger micron allow for more unwanted plant matter to get through instead of just the trichs

• Like Like x 1
  19. You can see pretty easily when the particles become a little more greenish indicating more plant less goodness. I have only used 150 micron and to check what could be left in the form of cannabinoids after the dry ice hashmaster process I did a quick wash with 191 on the remaining weed sand. Made a bunch of weakish green dragon, non-activated, and hope to check on it in a couple months for a natural decarb test! Even if it is very weak I wanted to test and ultimately needed to use all my 191 up! Made also a batch of ointment from multiple leftover batches of sludge post filtering and I am just waiting to find more patients to test it with!

Oh and OGmarcus you can get micron rated stainless steel screen direct from suppliers or through Amazon and other if you like! Or try to track down silk bags and the like from hydro shops online retailers, etc.

20. Good to know. Making shit with weed is awesome

• Like Like x 1