Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Welcome to the City and the thread.
    Hard to say but most find it raises the strength of what they are using. Not an exact science quite yet so I'd say experiment with it.

2. Do you think it's possible I heated it for too long? It sat in the bowl on the mug warmer for a bit before putting it in my toaster oven.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. There is a lot of leeway working with the Herb. Over long decarb doesn't matter to much nor does extra long infusing. It gets more sleepy with long cooks but should still stone the hell out of you along the way.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  4. #2104 rpangelov, Mar 31, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
    Hi guys, I was thinking about how preserve more alcohol when making tincture extraction.
    As I don’t have distiller and I am searching for a simpeler solution, I was thinking to try the “martini shaker dry ice hash” method of PsychedelicSam. It’s basically the same method BrassNWood does, only for smaller quantities.
    But my question is: Sam stated that he gets 2 grams from 7 gr or buds/shake. If I use this 2 gram to make tincture for transferring to oil, will it be just as potent as the 7grams?

if I can extract the trichomes like that and I don’t need to use alcohol for 7 grams weed but 2gr kief without affecting the potency, it will be much more efficient.

PS. As some of you make their own hash, I was curious if you have some good advice about that.

Edit 1: as my goal is just to extract as much as possible from the potency and I don’t care about plant material in it, I don’t know if freezing before Decarb and once frozen, filling a tea strainer with the material, cover with foil and beat with small spoon will achieve the same result - just extract the goodies so I don’t need to use that much of an alcohol. Will it be worth it or it will affect the potency too much?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO
    One of the points where Sam and i disagreed. Look a some of the recoveries and figure you'll get back nowhere near that. I get 15 grams (About) of Kief from a 1/2 gallon mason jar full of buds. More like 2 ounces or better.
    You need to be growing pounds of Buds to make the Hash Master 5000 really sing.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  6. I understand. And trying to make some bubble hash and use it instead ? Or it just doesn’t really worth with such a small quantity ?

7. Icewater Hash does get more of the Trichomes as it works with low grade material like trim where the Hashmaster gets nothing from that.
    I'd just do direct bud dust oil unstrained as that is as effective as it gets with as little effort and equipment needed.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  8. I do this for my own and indeed it’s the most efficient method. But I get reports from some users that it get their stomach upset - maybe the plant material. I am not sure. But strained oil doesn’t make them uncomfortable.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. How do I purchase your capsules, I’m located in PA?

10. You can't. But I can teach you how to make as good as possible from what you can locally source be it buds or better. I have taught the recipe to some dispensary operators and they all agree they can't make them fast enough to keep in stock.
    I see Pa has medical do you have a card or other access to any forms of Cannabis?

BNW

11. Yes, I have a card

12. @cMaryb4
    Any form of Cannabis works from Buds to top end Concentrates. Buds are the most difficult to work as the large particle size tends to clog the eyedropper more then working with Hash-Kief or better does. We got the least clogs rubbing the bud dust through a 220 micron metal mesh / strainer.

BNW

13. @cMaryb4
    I don’t bother trying to make caps if I use bud. I just let it set, keep it in the fridge & hack off a lump, as needed for home use. Usually, 1g is my dose.
    But I much prefer the hash caps in every way: more bang for buck & easily transportable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Can’t agree more on that! I have capsules everywhere and when I hit below 20 I start to make the new oil.
    This capsules are very stealth and easy to transport. Long schelf time…. What do you want more? Enjoy man!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Hi guys,
    Anyone know or have an opinion on whether getting baked has an effect of raising blood pressure? Reason I ask is a good friend who recently had a stroke expressed an interest in the caps & asked if I could provide him with some for anxiety/depression. He is 3yrs sober & I don't have any concerns about a relapse re: alcohol, but a bit concerned that the caps might be unwise for his heart. He used to be a stoner back in the day before the booze bit him, so no worries about lack of experience with cannabis either.
    I was thinking a more CBD effect might suit him, but he's unable to pay the ridiculous prices for commercial products, as he's on a fairly low fixed income.
    Any thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  16. @Paintfly , heck, I'd set him up with some low dose caps and let him give it a try. A CBD:THC blend may be best, but y'all will have to figure that out. If he thinks it's OK I wouldn't turn him down for the BP/Heart reasons. I think it's great you may be willing to help him.

17. My gosh, I'm yer huckleberry
    20230417_105354.jpg scheduled a total replacement last year but idk....one screw is backing out..fractured the femoral condyle 3x over a 12 yr period so it's a "trick knee" at 53 lol

18. Oh yeah, he’s my oldest friend, so of course I’m gonna try to help. I’m already treating him with herbs & acupuncture, but he doesn’t live close enough to see him more than once a month.
    I think you’re right. Make up a range of caps & let him decide what feels comfortable.
    I’m on a T break at the moment but might have to test my own BP to get an answer to my question.