Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinate ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Retard-3000, Feb 16, 2009.

1. sometimes when i smoke alot of some bomb stuff my computer monitor will get sorta fuzzy and sorta pop out and start spinning haha..i just have to focus for a second to make it stop tho

2. i don't think it was a hallucination, because everyone i was with saw it.

but we were pulling into a parkinglot after smoking some really really really good weed, and as we turned, our headlights shines onto this silver ford focus (i think). well the way the lihgts shined on this car and the lady inside, made her look like something out of the terminator, like some kinda robot. oh my god me and my friends never lost it like that before and i doubt it'll happen again. at first we all screamed, then we all started cracking up to a point where we had to pull over and just laugh for a half hour. im still laughing as i think about it.

3. Yes. I notice that when i dont eat anything like all day and then smoke A LOT i can get myself to see patterned colors and occasionally i have "felt" things that weren't there. Like for example i will think i have something on my head (like a hat or something) when i dont. Best visual i can remember was really early in my smoking carrier when i was down at a lake near my house. I looked up at the sky and noticed a pusating web of colors streched across the sky. I have a feeling my luck with this stuff goes hand in hand with the fact that i usualy dont eat that much durring the day and wait as long as i can to eat while high. Thus the low blood sugar might have something to do with it. Annny way if ur looking for that kind of experience just dont eat anything and smoke a ton. Stay up! and...

-MINDyourHEAD

4. Once I was smokin in my buddies back yard and I could of swore i saw a ghost washing her hands in his kitchen sink. Scared the shit out of me at the time but it was pretty funny lol

5. I've had a couple of weed hallucinations.

1. When I was 20, at a battle of the bands, I remember seeing purple lightening shooting out of one of the guitars during a solo. It was unbelievably epic.

2. A couple of years after that, I was at my friend's house, we were smoking up in his basement, when I had a series of purple-hued closed-eye hallucinations. They were grainy and dim, but seemed to concern wrought-iron fences and a river. There was also a tactile hallucination that some kind of heavy, woolen had had been placed on my head.

3. At a different friend's house, the upstairs neighbors were playing some Bowie, and the music looked like ripples going across the cieling.

6. idk how to classify it but for me i dont hallucinate, just that things seem distorted or out of proportion..like wenever i am blazed and i am in a car, the road seems to swirld or look like a roller coaster..idk....freaky shit, but absolutely fun!

7. It is possible but I've only experienced it once. It was my 3rd time smoking and I smoked a pretty big amount. It was only slight distortions in vision but it was still a hallucination. Only one I've had though.

8. Those qualify as hallucinations. Hallucinations are not just outright seeing or hearing things that are not there. Spatial and time distortion affects are classified the same.

9. I hallucinated EXTREMELY BAD.

The first time I smoked, I didn't get high. I was at a friends house and he just kept feeding me bong hits, and I still didn't get high. I've heard of people not getting high the first time... This was different.

So I kept taking hits, and eventually I started to get high. Then I decided to use a gas mask... Bad idea. I was so baked that I was seeing a bright colored pinball bounce around peoples faces. It was like there was a ball bouncing in my eyes. It was fucking crazy. But then again I smoked about 3 grams of dank and I had never smoked before.

10. yeah. i hallucinate almost all day. and its a lot of like ripples in stuff, or random shit melting, and a lot of auditory shit like my name being said and stuff. whether im high or not i hallucinate. i smoke a lot of weed and have done acid, and 2cb and shrooms a good number of times so i might have more problems than the average toker. haha.

11. If (big if) you're being serious and not making that up then you need to stop doing all drugs and get some medical attention.

12. i used to a lot when i first started smoking

one time i thought i was an elephant

a lot of times i would see these symbols and letters pop up in my line of sight and they would return every time i got high

another time i imagined i was in a stone prison and the sea was rushing in and i was chained to the wall and i was drowning

it was pretty cool

13. i hallucinated only once. and it was because the bud was dipped in pcp. had only three hits of the stuff and almost ripped my own eye out. it was not fun

14. THC is a mild hallucinogin but when burned the effects are not fully felt at least thats what i herd not 100% sure

15. the effects are different for everyone mang

16. i just smoke now so i did quit all drugs. and its not that bad i got used to it. its not constant. its just like a few times a day. its not major.

17. #37 greenbliss, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009

Yeah that time perception is crazy, though it doesnt happen as often for me anymore, maybe I have learned to correct for it.

What do you mean by spatial perception though. I remember one time I was at a party and I punched some people I thought were running towards me that I thought were gonna punch me, then I punched air, and no one was coming towards me. That is probably the craziest hallucination I have had on weed.

I just thought it wasn't a true hallucinagen because the hallucinagenic properties dont even register on why I do it. If it was just those properties that existed I wouldnt use it, it wouldnt be worth the money at all.

Um, I have a really hard time believing you could have hallucinations like that from weed alone.

18. ive tripped a lil bit a couple times, i just remember dis one time tho, i saw rainbow colord frogs jumpin out of my belly button, it was nuts

19. I had 1 visual ever happen to me and alot of sound happens to me actually. The visual one was when i was walking with my friends after smoking way too much and i thought i saw a mole dig underground right infront of us. The sound is usually me hearing my cell phone ring, garage door open, and paranoid stuff like that but that might just be paranoia. But i think its hallucinations because it sounds so damn real.

20. I've had a few out of the normal highs before.

One of my first times smoking years ago, I was with a buddy of mine in the woods. After we finished blazing I swore i saw a line of people walking through the trail in the woods off to a distance. My friend thought he saw his mother coming in the trail so we were both silent for a few minutes staring at the opening of the trail.

Has anyone ever experienced sitting in a car while it's raining outside, and it seems to look like your car is rising? I smoked a blunt in my car one time during a rain shower and was sitting at a red light. I was baked as hell and my car looked like it was rising. The drops on the window and reflections of the lights were also crazy as hell and I swore I was seeing and feeling shit haha. I don't think that was really hallucinating.

Tripping of a drug like shroomies or acid is definitely a different thing, but you can get pretty baked and have some weird shit happen. I smoked with a friend one time who swore that his vision turned red for an hour, haha.