Halloween!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lyra, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Too bad our pumpkins rotted early. So we just threw them off the top of the parking structure. there's still pupking splatter hehe...

And one time, after we went to the rocky horror midnight my one super stoner friend (the only one who smokes as much as me besides my roomie who has me beat by a mile) and i went to the top of the parking structure to watch the sunrise. It was FREEZING, but it was worth it. We went to bed at like 8 am. good thing it was a saturday...

mariah

2. ummm yea awesome but im sure theres a purpose to this thread???rite???

3. yeah - it's a story from real life! hence a real life story. sounds like a good time.

4. i had a good halloween i was gonnna get drunk ..but then i ended up taking bong tokes and snorting adderall... and smoekd some bowls of papaya out of a new $100 inside out hammer bubbler... its 3:30am ..i think its about time for me to try and get some sleep... :p..

5. saturday i smoked 3 blunts, ate about 12 shots of alcoholic jello, drank a half 5th of vodka, had 500 mg of viccodin, and multiple other bowls. ended up passing out around 4 am drunk as shit. woke up sunday, went and had breakfast, got my pipe "lost" at my friends house (yeah, fucking right), smoked continous bowls and kept drinking and reating jello. by the time we went trick or treating at 7 i was SO fucked up. the mask i was going to use ended up being someone elses mask and they put up a fight, so i wore this horrible alien mask that only let you see through the nostril holes. needless to say i was so fuked up i couldnt see shit, so after half an hour of falling up and down peoples porches, i decided, fuck it, ill say im an alcoholic serial killer with an alien attached to his hamnd (lots of tape and a bowl make it sooo possible). so i went around gfor another hour and a half trick or treating, then we went back home, and i traded away all my candy for alcohol and weed. now i gotta say, what person is going to trade bud for candy?
    A STONER ON HALLOWEEN, THATS WHO!
    man, those were some awesome bowls too. that guy was dumb.
    ]then after that i spent the rest of the night drinking and smoking all over the place, and helping my friend cody puke up his guts for most of the night, cause he never drinks and decided it was wise to chug down aaround 6 shots of whiskey and be fine with it. hahahaha