Halloween

Discussion in 'General' started by Leif, Nov 1, 2007.

1. So how was yours? Mines been great. I smoked a few bowls of some nice mids out of a bong, took some Valuum, and smoked a few more joints. Then my friends convinced me to go trick-or-treating. No costume, at all, I just was my normal self which is already somewhat different. The candy was great. I wish I smoked pot when trick-or-treating was the shit.

Anyways, I get home and there's a message on my Myspace from this girl in a town I'm moving to for college. She's one that I added thinking, "she's too hot, I'm really not expecting any interest." She's like.... damn... I'm gunna go smoke some more now.

2. Halloween was fuckin' dope here. Smoked an 8th and went out trip or treating with some friends and my brother dressed like the afromen from the Habbo Raid.

POOL'S CLOSED, SON!

3. My friend has a hookup for shrooms so I wanted to get some. But he said it makes your brain bleed a bit and I recently had some surgery on my head. Just a shrunt replacement, though, so it wasn't really brain surgery. Think shrooms would be a good idea. I've given my head two weeks to recover. All I really had to recover from is relieving some pressure on my brain. But yeah, I'll get to the point. Do you think shrooms would be a good idea?

4. Yea, I don't think you should do shrooms. You're dumb enough to believe that statement... try some research?

Anyways... I kicked back with my roommates and smoked. Now that it's November I'm done smoking for a month for real this time... gonna be a long month.

5. Dumb? I prefer the term non-educated. I look into stuff all the time but I'm not by any means a genius when it comes to drugs. I feel somewhat insulted, bro.

6. yeah I think you'll be okay. Shrooms are one of the safest drugs you can take.
    I never heard of shrooms making your head bleed

7. Ok, I apologize for that, went a tad too far.

But my point is... if he didn't say anything would you have just bought them and taken them (Honestly)? Hell, with shrooms for all you know they could have been poisonous. That's like a guy giving you a pill saying it's one thing, so you pop it with out even checking. If there's one thing I'v learned it's you can't believe anything anyone tells you when it comes to being factual, you have to find out for yourself.

I guess I'm not one of those people that like's to "live life on the edge and take chances" if you want to call taking something you know nothing or almost nothing about living on the edge... I call it stupid.

8. Alright, sweet. I think I'm getting a bunch for my graduation party in about two weeks.

9. It's all good, man. Nah, I'd probably post a few pics on here first to be safe. That's why I asked, I'm not cool with of dying if he's wrong, haha.

10. I had a good time last night. My lady and i took my baby bro trick or treating. Came back with 3 grocery bags full. Got all kind of good candy like snickers/crunch/m&m's/twix and other shit. i was fucking tired after those 3 hours though, came home and my lady and i didnt even have energy to even do shit lol. My feet are killing me, but it was well worth it. Thank god its only once a year haha i dont think i can handle another day of serious walking

11. I went to downtown Salem, MA which is 'the halloween capitol of the world'. It was pretty fucking insane.

There were guys there yelling 'lower marijuana penalties' and trying to get signatures for some petition... I signed then started yelling "lower marijuana prices!"

I was dressed up in german flecktarn camouflage, had a rucksack on and was wearing a gas mask. It was sweet.

I went to a party, didnt have any money to buy beer so me and this girl just kept matching bowl after joint after blunt

12. I went to a fat party, only to leave early casue of work :(

13. Anyone else notice everyone was bumping MJ's-Thriller last night.

14. i had to wrok and we had a popcorn chicken fight toked up before work though so it was fun

15. oh lord, my halloween was amazingly intoxicated

my girl dragged me to a party where her sister bartends, at a skanky strip club

walk in, notice no skanks stripping, free drafts, buy one get one shots

all i can say is i was drunk, chain smoking, going into the car smoking, coming back...

i didnt drive, britt was my designated driver, so we went back to our place, and my little brother was smoking up on a blunt, sitting on the couch, so i got the spins...

woke up on the couch about two hours ago...head feels light, but not hungover:)

16. I had a good time. Late arrival at school. So i smoked a morning bowl and a bowl once I got home. Then at around 8 i wasnt high any more. So i went to 711. Packed up a bowl and smoked behind 711 ahaha. Then i packed a bowl while walking. And smoked up and down these 4 blocks. Smoked and came home high as fuck.

So I smoked 4 bowls. About .7 grams for the day.

High times! :smoke:

17. had some people over and we were smokin down :)

a friend left a little bud (so generous props to him)

lil bro came over late and we were tokin

ther was nothin on tv though that was weak

18. MINE WAS GREAT. 5 girls, one guy. Guess who that lucky guy was?? :D
    Now that shits intense, wore me out.... oh, and thaTS 5 VERY ATTARCTIVE WOMEN.... at once :D lol..

Best Halloween EVER

19. Nice, why can't I be so lucky?

20. mine was okay even tho that lil storm came thru here but people were still trick or treatin i got pleanty candy left over... twis up a few bleazyz lol