Halloween vomit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Love&Space, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Halloween.

My mom's gone for this weekend, so my twin brother Dylon decided he'd throw a party. I'm not into booze at all, so I invited a few friends to come have a halloween smoke. We smoked a joint in the car on our way to the house, where my bro was already at. As we weighed out the quarter pound we just got, people started coming. Most of them are pretty much assholes, so we rolled a fat blunt & smoked it in my room. After, we went downstairs to see what was up, & this girl Megan starts touching all of us, obviously very drunk. No big deal, we just didn't respect that very much.

After smoking a bit more we went back, and it wasn't pretty. There were 30 more people that NO ONE knew, and my brother was too drunk to notice. Megan the creepy girl was in the basement, trembling and moaning. She was scarily drunk & was knocking over paintings on the verge of vomit. Only me & my buddies were smart enough to get her the fuck outside, where she wouldn't make a huge mess & where everyone actually was.

"It'll be cool man, let's go trick or treating!" Is what I said. Candy sounded great to all of us stoned. I dressed into a trench-coat while two of my friends dressed in a banana & gorilla costume. We went outside to look for houses, but it was already 10 and way past the time. There were lots of cars & people outside our house, and we were in fucking Banana & Gorilla costumes. Some dude came running outside, and when we asked what was up he said "She choked on her own vomit"

We flipped out. We were so high & (still in our banana & gorilla costumes) just ran in the car and drove away. I didn't know what to do, while my friends were saying shit like "Someone died at your house man!" I actually thought she was dead & didn't know how to handle it. I drove them home and I was still freaking. I drove the car for 30 minutes just thinking what the hell I should do (my bro didn't have a phone so I couldn't call him). He finally called me from the house line and I came back to check it out.

Megan was laying on the ground outside, in her own vomit having convulsions & shivers. A group of kids were around her asking if she needed a hospital, but my brother kept saying "Your fine this has happened to me a million times! You see, right now you think your screwed but when you think about it, is it really that bad?" He was SO FUCKING DRUNK. (This is why I hate alcohol). He ended up calling some shady dude to pick her up.

2. What a terrible night. It will be nice once you grow up and don't have to worry about stupid high school parties like this one. American binge drinking FTL.

3. that doesnt sound like a good halloween, at all...except maybe the QP was worth it but that's still debatable:smoke:. glad you didnt have to deal with the police or the hospital though! that's always a bitch...especially the ER on halloween

4. you shoulda just chilled with the people, got tipsy and enjoyed yourself..

there is always people who can't handle their shit at parties. thus why there is garbage bags and water (to make her vomit all of it up)

5. i agree dude, same reason im not a fan of alcohol at all, just turns people into fuckin retards who can't control themselves. sad but true

6. I never had a highschool party just becuase when I was in 7th grade my sister had one and one of her friends barfed on our driveway and I had to clean it up.

7. haha I don't blame you in this case.

So what happened to this girl in the end, is she okay? Parties can get like way out of hand, you gotta be really careful when you're getting them together. Usually better if there are a few hosts and some are sober the entire time. It keeps everything under more control for whoeever owns the house - just don't go too nuts with control though...

8. to get rid of the body?

9. I lol'd sooo much from that, ah man awsome

10. that sucks man, i hope in the end she turned out to be ok dude