Halloween 'shrooming. Gonna be fucking fun!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Lucifer Christ, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Hey guys, no real reason or questions needing to be asked, I just waterfalled some hash and now I need to tell you guys how sweet my Halloween is going to be.

So at around noon, we're heading up to this awesome secluded spot in the woods. Halfway there, me and my friend are going to eat our mushrooms, both our first time. Our other friend isn't going to eat any, he's just going to chill with us and smoke some pot and make sure we don't do anything dangerous. He's cool, we've smoked ourselves past the point of sanity before around him, so he won't be judging if we're tripping balls. We're just gonna chill out in the forest all day with some good tunes, some good food, water, and some weed. Maybe go on a hike if we feel up to it. When we come down is what we'll save the bulk of the weed for, because I heard that can suck. Oh wait, is the comedown bad? Anyways, then we're just going to chill at my friend's house all night and eat some good food, play some video games and get stoned.

It sounds like fun, any advice from anyone?
    :smoke:

2. Sounds chill, but I would do it on another day, halloween is a day for getting grossly fucked up and getting with slutty dressed women.

3. Trip balls, dress up, then get with slutty dressed women. :hello:

how much are you planing on taking?

4. 2 - 3.5 grams.

5. I'd trip in public, or go to some Halloween party after all isn't that why people like to shroom on Halloween? I know thats what im gonna do :D

6. #6 Cameron8679, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    [apparently dosage advice is prohibited, even though that's probably one of the most important aspects to know for someone taking a substance for their first time... whatever] As for the comedown, it really isn't bad at all... just a gradual return to reality as the visual and bodily effects slowly wind down... the psychological effects (strange thinking, derealization, odd thoughts) will probably last for most of the day though.

As far as advice goes... just remember to keep your cool the entire time... no matter what happens or how you feel, realize and reassure yourself that you will only feel weird/scared/happy/whatever for the duration of the trip and that it will all come to an end at some point and reality will settle back in as it was prior to the trip (for the most part, the experience usually leaves you with some residual mental effects/realizations for a few days afterwards) and that you're in no actual danger whatsoever. Keep in good spirits and let yourself go and just have fun, let the experience guide you and you should have one of the greatest times of your life :smoking:

7. That sounds fun man, i want to do something like that

Halloween im hopefully gonna be shroomin too but not going anywhere exciting. Halloween last year was the first time i tried mushrooms, so its kind of like a one year anniversary trip :smoke:

8. I don't :wave:

9. I do:hello:

10. Depending on the potency, you can really lose control on 3.5, considering it's your first time. All in all bro, have fun, I don't wanna scare the shit out of you or be a fucking douchebag, just makin sure you stay safe.

Have fun ! And for Halloween, i'll be on mush too ;) i'll send you good vibes haha
    :bongin:

11. Really? You have over 700 posts and you STILL don't know that dosage advice is AGAINST THE RULES? Jesus. Delete your post or at least that sentence.

12. Wow, please remove the stick from your ass and proceed to calm the fuck down. I don't really pay super-close attention to the set of rules that prohibits dosage advice... but now I know and have been reminded, so I'll remove it.

You know, you could've pointed that out y'know, without being a dick...

13. Alright, as for the lasting side effects of the 'shrooms, that's okay because we're going to smoke pot and party with people anyways, we just didn't want to do the mushrooms somewhere where we'd feel bad looking like idiots, that would suck. And I thought and eighth would be a good dose, because depending on the potency of the mushrooms, I'll have either an out of this world crazy ass trip, or I'll have a really awesome trip. No room for dissapointment, as someone above said.