Halloween plans...

Discussion in 'General' started by RattleHead1323, Oct 27, 2009.

1. So what's everyone's Halloween plans if any? I'm going to monster massive in LA and plan

on rolling, should be fun.... I'm so pumped about it.:D

2. Friday night I'm throwing a huge party at my friends abandoned neighbors house with him, (It's owned by his father, just abandoned.). Saturday I'm waking up with whichever girl I end up sleeping there with, along with my friend and his girl, to smoke the hangover off, kill some time and hit up the next party on Saturday, :).

3. my girlfriend is going to a party and i think i'm gonna wait at home and get stoned.

4. aa lol

5. 5 hits of acid, and an eighth of shrooms. My friend and I are both doing this, and just handing out candy to people all night.

6. That's fucking ridiculously hilarious. Amen to you.

7. well, its a drinking party, and i don't like hanging out with a bunch of drunks. add that to the fact that i don't like it when my girlfriend drinks, and you'll get my reasoning. ;)

8. well saturday I am going to Central Michigan U. to visit a friend and probably get pretty fucked up there.. maybe smoke a blunt on the way

thursday and friday i plan on getting high and walking around in my costume

9. Im getting my concealed handgun license :D

10. sitting on top of my balcony in isla vista and watching the sea of fucked up people going past while getting wasted myself haha

11. I'm doing the same shit I do every night. I do NOT like halloween, I think it's a dumb holiday. For all those who celebrate, have a good ass time, I'm not here to ruin everyone else's day haha. I just dislike the whole holiday and everything about it.

Maybe I'll hide in some bushes with a paintball gun and shoot the damn kids TP'ing all the neighbors houses. Mine never gets hit, but it sucks just the same to see the neighbors yards all ruined, plus I'm sure they think I'm up to somethin since my house is always clean. Soooo yeah, if all you damn mischeif makers see some flashes of light and a plume of smoke coming out of a bush, just watch out haha.