halloween plans

Discussion in 'General' started by cupcake63, Oct 30, 2008.

1. hey blades, i was just wondering what you guys have planned for Halloween.

for me ill be going to an eeka mouse concert with some homies, n dropping some rolls, then hopefully to a house party after that. and of course bud will be smoked the duration of the night.

so what do u guys got goin on

2. aw man i didn't even think about rolling! That's a good idea.

I'm going as a caveman....seeing as how my last name is "Cave" lol. probably just goin to my old house & drinking with my friends

3. My mom asked me to come home and puppysit, haha so I said sure. Halloween is the same old thing, year after year, so I don't really care about now being around. I'm just gonna get high as fuck, hand out candy, watch movies and enjoy a city that has no snow.

4. right on, ye halloween is usually just the same ol same ol for me but this year ive been yearning to actually do something so i am

whats everybody else doin

5. I'm thinking about trying acid with some friends who have done it before

6. Going to NY festival...mad excited never been to NY.

7. If plans go according to plan:

A) Go see Saw V with a couple friends, then hang out around in the area for a little bit.

B) Go to an abandoned Dorothea Dicks mental hospital where they're hosting a haunted house. You pay to go in and if you make it to the end of the whole thing you get your money back.

Only going to get stoned in option B.