Halloween is coming!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by daiseyduked, Sep 13, 2003.

1. i know it's a bit early for some but i just love halloween!i'm a die hard;) and it's coming up and i'm already planning. so...i was just wondering if u are thinking about halloween, what u are planning on being. myself, last year i was a dead cheerleader.lol good costume, but this year i think i'm gunna be the devils bride/vamp bride. i've already started gettin my costume together and sooooo excited! probly more than others:D

2. You are getting an early start eh??

I'll be the one driving the tractor on the hay ride while the kids get off at certain houses to get some goodies!!!!

3. I was gonna be going to see Ozzy last weekend in Birmingham, but he moved the dates back and now I'm seeing him on Halloween!

4. Halloween is almost my favorite holiday. I go all out too. My house is decorated inside and out and is always the spookiest place in the neighborhood. I give out good candy too! :D

I want to be Baby from House of 1000 Corpses. A total nut job...I could so pull it off! :) If not her, then I'll probably be a bloodsucker. Whatever, I can't wait.

5. :eek: I LOVE Halloween!!!!

Want to hear about some of my past costumes?
    One year I went as the Hawaiian Punch guy (Punchy).
    [​IMG]

And another year two friends of mine went as Little Miss Muffet and the spider...so I dumped a bowl of oatmeal on my head and went as the curds and wey. Best. Costume. Ever. :D

I wish I could go trick o' treating this year...I haven't since I graduated high school...boy, do I miss it. I had people always asking me "Aren't you too old to go trick or treating?"

Phooey. I will never stop trick or treating...I just couldn't the past two years because of work. But this year, ah, this year I'm going again. As a pregnant lady. :D

6. well i'm glad to hear there are more like me out there. i had a halloween party about 2 years ago and boy what a turn out! i had punch with fingers and eyeballs in it, and just everything u needed for the occasion. it's just such a blast! i don't know if i want to throw another party but where ever i am, it'll be a blast!!!

i've always wanted to see ozzy!!!!! that would be so awesome on halloween:D

7. I used to go egging back in the day,but nothing in the last 16 years have i did something on the 31st

8. i love halloween too, but embarass my kids if i dress up while treatin....
    btw, if i decorate for halloween does that mean i gotta take it down by thanksgiving? or can i throw lights on it and call it a christmas display?
    i seen people do that ya know (wrap hay bayles and callem big presents) now what kinda lazy butt would do that
    *thinking....is still have some lights left......:D

9. Now, Higha...you know how it goes. Remember me bitching because there were Valentine hearts on my neighbors windows when she was putting her Easter stuff out.

I just don't know if you'll be able to get away with that, missy! :)

10. I remember you bitching about peoples lights up in Feb... I think you should be in charge of reminding people to take that stuff down!!!

11. I am!

12. Another one of your super girl jobs eh???

I noticed that you stay on top of things when you put your mind to it!!!!

13. halloween is one of the greatest days of the year.... drunken mayhem...and its acceptable...

i 'was' planning on going to the bacardi party in ft. lauderdale...my friend mike having tickets ( idk how the hell he got them :confused: ) but whatever.... i prob gonna be too poor ass at the time... so i just figure i'll have a huge holloween/ Birthday party for my girl friend at my house.....

lord knows my yard is bigg and spookey enough.... plus we could play lets push the drunk kid off the cliff game...:D

14. we should post pics of our costumes!!!! ooooo i'm really excited now!!!! if no one starts a thread of 'pics of halloween costumes' then i will. i love seeing other peoples costumes. some far out shit sometimes. my brother went as beetlejuice one year-wooahhh, was that a costume! it totally rocked! lol he had to shave his head the next day.

15. i'm not gonna do anything. no decorations no costume no nothin.. none of my friends dress up for real. well one friend dressed up last year as a whore. :D
    but.. yupyup.. last time I really celebrated halloween was 2-3 years ago. we got a gallon of e&j brandy between like 9-13 people all chilling on someone's porch. just a good ol' sloppy drunk time. and an abundance of bud.
    hopefully i can get high by then :D

16. Me and about 14 other people are going up to orlando for Universals Halloween Horror night on halloween night=D its gunna be fuckin killer=DLasy year was scary...people were hiding in the jurassic park area jjumping out lol=D.

17. Im gonna be a PotHead with a weed T-shirt on and a necklace of a weed plant with some baggy pants with holes in them and a actual joint in my hand and ill hit it then shotgun it into everysingle house i find...wait...what if its a cop i do this to?...ah fuck it its gonna be funny lol

18. Hahahahaahah!!!! thats so fucked up! a bloody tampon !haaaha! shit...sorry im stoned right now...

19. british halloweens always suck, nothing happens