halloween crazy stonage

Discussion in 'General' started by shagra, Nov 1, 2003.

1. I GOT SO FUCKING BLAZED! :) i smoked out a bunch of newb smoker dudes... they got so damn blazed... one of the guys got an amazing first time... here's an account of all the shit that happened.... abridged version.

" oh boy o boy... my halloween was fucking amazing...
    i started off the day with a 4 hour session of paintballing with 3 of my friends.... but i only paid for 2.. the guys at the paintball place were nice and gave us free hours.

then we all went to my house, where we put together some strange costumes, and got some candy.... one guy was a cross between jason and pocahontas, the other guy had a piece of patterned yellow cloth holding a huge ninja turtle stuffed toy. my other friend had a paintball mask on... him and i walked around playing on our snare drums.

after getting candy, we went to the park and smoked some weed... then went back to my place and got my dad to drive me to the paintball mask guy's house.

when we got to his house... we just chilled and watched movies.. it was around 11 or 12 at that time.

after a couple hours, we went out behind a nearby school, smoked around 1.5-2 grams of some sweet ganja. we were fucked up so badly.... i once had to focus on walking, but then i forgot where we were going... and i also forgot that i was talking... << just an example of how fucked we were.

then we went back to the house, and watched a couple more movies... but it was really hard... we were trying to eat, but it wasnt as easy as usual.

we rolled around on the floor and spilt a lot of food on the ground... then after a long while of stupidity, we slipped off to sleep.

that was my halloween experience... holy shit! that's long..."

YEAH!

2. then we all went to my house, where we put together some strange costumes, and got some candy.... one guy was a cross between jason and pocahontas, the other guy had a piece of patterned yellow cloth holding a huge ninja turtle stuffed toy. my other friend had a paintball mask on... him and i walked around playing on our snare drums.

.......look cow at least they dressed up :) And entertained.(hope you boys said trick-or-treat fo all that candy.)

then we went back to the house, and watched a couple more movies... but it was really hard... we were trying to eat, but it wasnt as easy as usual.

we rolled around on the floor and spilt a lot of food on the ground... then after a long while of stupidity, we slipped off to sleep.

.........too much candy. my kids did the same thing :D

peace

3. :)

I was just about to say somthing about how at least they did some work for their candy!

shagra, had you come to my house, I'd have given you at least 3 twix (trust me, few get more then 1 twix from me)

4. A load of children came to my house just before i was about to go out, i was a bit high so i give them all something...the amount of munchies they had between them was pretty fucking unreal...all free food too.

i needed it more than them later on that evening.