Halloween costumes!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Echoes of Floyd, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Hey everyone hows it going?? Halloween is in less then a damn week somehow?? Time flys by. Every year my friends and I dress up as something funny as a group related costume. Cant wait till what we think of this year. Gonna have to decide while smoking a fat blunt :smoke:

Do any of you have any funny or interesting costumes picked out for this year???? :hello:

I'm liking these........

[​IMG]

2. i want to be a white owl cigarillo for holloween but havent figured it out yet

3. all i want is a creepy ass mask like the one off of darkness falls or anything similar since i'm quite tall and big dude i could scare the fuck out of people

O if anyone can find me a place to buy some badass masks i'll love you forver

4. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIzKK2tVrsQ"]YouTube - 2009 Best Halloween Costume EVER! CRAZY![/ame]

One year when I have the money

[​IMG]

5. hhahahahahaha I remember when my friend showed me that video. So awesome

6. I'm a zombie nurse this year. Doing my own facepaint and stuff.

I'm going to a 'mad professor' party so... :smoke:

7. I want to be a banana.

8. I've always wanted a bigfoot suit so I could fuck around with people..

9. hahahahahah yes :rolleyes:

10. This year im going as an 80s wallstreet broker. Got my suspenders and everything.

11. I'm dressing up as a sexy Alice in wonderland character. I'd post pictures, but it might be too sexy for all of you guys to handle. ;)

12. I'm Joey Dirte this year, anything to wear a mullet wig

13. Lol! Not perving on you, but which character? :)

14. oh my kush! your such a teaaase

15. i'm not sure yet, but planning on going as ron burgundy from anchorman. I just need to get my hands on a red 70s looking suit, and either shave my facial hair down to a mustache or get a fake mustache.

16. i'm going to zip my pants down and stick a potato in the crotch.

i'm going to be a dictator.

17. WIN :hello:

18. LOL. Your banana costume problem is now solved! Haha. Since many have liked being costumed with a banana or so, lots of online shops have made it possible for you guys to purchase it, like ebay, amazon or one tha I got myself one at findcostume.com. I and my friends have lots of fun time finding out the perfect fit for us! :D