Halloween Costumes

Discussion in 'General' started by zombiegreen, Oct 3, 2009.

1. #1 zombiegreen, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
    So who likes to get dressed up on Halloween and party? Well I sure as fuck do!!! So question is what are you going to dress up as this year? lets find out..

I'm going as Carmen Sandiego :D

2. Me and my friend are gunna be cheech and chong :smoking:

3. my halloween-loving sister keeps calling me to harass me about this. i don't know what to be, all i know is that it must be an awesomely bad couples costume for my boyfriend and i.

but this thread gets me super pumped for halloween!

4. If I could I would get this

[​IMG]

5. If I had to do a couples costume I'd get a 3 some going and go as a walking nutter butter
    how awesomely bad is that :smoking:

6. I was thinking about walking around with one of my RockBand guitars and a rubber roster and when people ask me what's up I'd tell them I'm rocking out with my cock out.

7. Lol oh my god that was so funny

8. I would like to, havent got the chance to, I don't even know what I'm gonna be this year :-/

9. Hunter S. Thompson

10. Last year I wore a suit and tie, and had a big card hanging from me that said To: Women From: God. Got a few good rises out of that..

11. Me too.

[​IMG]

12. Is that the Wild Force Rangers? Those Badasses with animal mega-zords!?!

I'm going as jesus. I shaved my beard a week ago so by time Halloween is here, full beard plus my long ass hair. I'll post pics of it.

13. I'm being this:

[​IMG]

and this:

[​IMG]

14. You should get some fake golf clubs to go with that.

15. It's a Scottish lady.. not a golfer.

16. gentlemen only ladies forbidden

17. Golf was invented by the Scottish.

18. I haven't really thought about a costume yet. I'll probably go as a drunk Irish guy.