halloween costumes!

Discussion in 'General' started by MileHighChick, Oct 26, 2008.

1. i searched the forums, and didn't find a thread about this yet, if there is one though, please let me know.

what's everybody going to be for halloween? if you already have your costume, don't be shy! post a picture of you in your hallows eve disguise!

i'll go first!

i'm a twister board. notice the lack of a spinner. no you can't play. haha.

[​IMG]

ok your turn!

2. Dennis Rodman lol

[​IMG]

3. nice costumes, well executed! I'm struggling, so far it is between an old lady and a puma jumpsuit with an invisible man mask

4. Nice twister costure thaths sweet!
    I am being a hippie:smoke: should get some laughs, tryin E for my first time halloween as well!

post at 420:hippie:

Attached Files:

5. i cant do a costume yet....dont wanna get one thatll be too big for before i pop only to pop and it not fit...

but ill prolly be a dark angel again...got some bad ass wings...fuckers cost me over 100 bucks

6. ill just get my friends shitty ass afro wig and carry around my awesome guitar. or not

7. im going as a slutty satine from moulin rouge. i had her red dress (smoldering temptress made for me and i just shortened it a whole hell of alot. picture after halloween for sure :)

8. no more pics?!?! lets go there have to be more interesting costumes

9. I'm rollin on halloween but I'm not dressing up, thats whats goooooodddd

thizz or die

10. i've got a few costumes.

last night i was waldo from where's waldo.
    halloween i'm going to be a subway $5 footlong (made a shirt with the subway logo on it, and $5 with an arrow pointing down and i'm gonna have a subway wrapper hanging out of my fly)
    for some other parties i'm going to be the burger king and "passed out guy" (letting people draw on me and gonna spill soup down my shirt like i puked on myself)

11. those are good ideas.

12. hahaha be the passed out drunk guy for sure:p looks funny ahah

13. Very creative with the twister costume. lol.

I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was in middle school. Don't really have any Halloween plans anyways since I guess it would defeat the purpose.

14. haha gracias.

and there have been years when i didn't have any plans at all. i just love the holiday so much i dress up anyways.

and cool for all you peeps rollin' on halloween. i will be as well. unfortunately, i didn't think through the whole plastic costume at a rave thing, so i'm gonna be a 'lil bit sweaty. yuck!

15. I will be Manbearpig.

16. i've got a micheal myers mask i'll probably wear

its got a good mouth hole so i can drink beer without taking it off :metal:

thats a win in my book :hello:

halloween parties are always sick!!

17. and for that i adore you. haha.

COME ON PEOPLE! those who have posted cannot be the only GC-ers who are dressing up!

18. here are some costume ideas that someone sent me. i thought some of them were funny

>Cup Holder
    Carry a cup. You're a "cup holder.

" Easiest costume ever!

Nudist on Strike
    Dress in normal clothes and carry a sign that says "Nudist on Strike.

"

Stoned
    Glue rocks to a sweat suit.

Leafblower
    Wear a baseball cap with a leaf dangling down in front of your face. When someone asks what you are, blow on the leaf.

Something About Mary
    Use hair gel to make a hunk of your hair stand straight up in the front.

Babysitter
    Strap a baby doll to your behind and sit on it.

Piggy Bank
    Wear pink clothes and put a piece of black electrical tape on your forehead (coin slot)

CD Burner
    Just tie a computer CD around your neck and carry a lighter. When someone asks what you are, hold the lighter up to the CD.

Tea Bag
    Wear a large garbage bag over your body. Attach a large letter "T" to the front.

Pot Head
    Find a cooking pot from the kitchen that will fit nicely on your head

Ze-bra
    Wear a bra on the outside of your shirt and attach the letter "Z" to it.

Peter Pan
    Put a pan on your head and a "Hello My Name Is Peter" sticker on your shirt.

Quarterback
    Wear normal clothes, and tape a quarter to your back.

Snackbar
    Attach open bags of snacks to you (chips, pretzels, cheese puffs, nuts, etc.). Your friends will love it! They will be snacking on you all night long.

Tickled Pink
    Wear pink clothes and carry a feather.

Spongebob Squarepants
    Wear a black sweat suit and hot glue pieces of sponge to your pants. Also, wear a nametag sticker that says "My Name Is: BOB." It works even better if your name is Bob already.

White Trash
    Wear all white, and attach trash (i.e., milk cartons, paper, candy wrappers) all over yourself. Or step into a white trash bag overflowing with trash.

Self Portrait
    Put a picture frame around your neck and sign your shirt.

Web Pages
    Glue pages from a book onto a black sweatshirt and sweatpants. Add spider webbing to your hair.

Voila! Instant internet!

Girls Gone Wild Cameraman
    Wear a white t-shirt with "Girls Gone Wild Camera Crew" printed on the front and back. Carry a video camera. For added effect, pass out release forms.

50 Cent (the Rapper)
    Tape two quarters to your chest.

19. if i can finish my costume in time for halloween im gonna be a grateful dead dancing bear....blue with a yellow collar......but if i dont finish im just gonna throw down a toga and grab two teddy bears and be noah from noahs arc

20. #20 Scary Mary, Oct 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
    LOL the Dennis Rodman costume made me laugh.

The twister board is so cute! You look great! :) Smart move not having a spinner, you know all the boys would have been trying to flick it.

I was a pirate, specifically the captain's wife. :rolleyes: These were from a halloween party this weekend. Yep.. all thats my real hair. Its just curled and hairsprayed really big lol.

Attached Files: