Halloween costumes

Discussion in 'General' started by Iceni Toker, Oct 28, 2014.

1. #1 Iceni Toker, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    What are you guys dressing as? Post pictures if you can!

Personally I have a complete Hunter S Thompson outfit in the mail. Shirt, shades, filter and hat. I'm going to just say Fear and loathing quotes all night and carry around a fly swatter haha.

2. I'm being Peter Pan! :D

I've got a green hat with a feather in it, cut up a large green t-shirt into a tunic thing with a belt around it.

3. Nothing apart from small kids it's not a big deal here.
    Next Wednesday is guy Fawkes night, it's widely celebrated

4. Havent decided yet.  Maybe jim lahey from tpb.  Should work well as I will be wasted.

every johnny depp character in one

[​IMG]

6. The one holiday I miss while abroad: Bonfire Night

The one holiday I don't miss while abroad: Bonfire Night

As a British citizen and pyromaniac, just brilliant. As a firefighter in London, total horror.

7. Yea out town has a huge display every year.

Used to have about 6 huge bonfires but the fire brigade keep stealing our wood lol
    As I write this I can hear the explosions in the street lol

Every year for a week Brit kids run about throwing explosives as each other lol

8. #8 Iceni Toker, Oct 28, 2014
    Haha here in the suburbs of Norwich it's the same, but thankfully I'll be safe in a nightclub, with 'responsible adults' for Halloween at least lol
    "Another drinkypoo Rand!"

9. #9 Diamond - Sea, Oct 28, 2014
    Nothing because my friends SUCK.

10. Im buying a telly tubby costume im going to be the purple one and two girls and my guy friend will be the others we're going to our college party to fuck things up in telly suits. Yee last year we were smurfs. Should be great as always.

11. That's easy just wear some whitey tighties and have a bottle of liquor in ur hand at all times.

12. I'm gonna write "BOOK" on my face and go as Facebook. I've honestly never been much into Halloween, but no one likes that guy who shows up to the Halloween party normal. Figured I'd at least do something

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

13. Australia is boring, I want to live in America, always wanted to live there!