1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween bLaZe

Discussion in 'General' started by My hit yet?420, Oct 29, 2003.

1. wats every1 doin for halloween? im blazin' like $200 worth and im buying $10 or $15 worth of blunt wraps. after we smoke a blunt or so each i think we're goin trick or treating!!

2. I dont even know yet, but theres definite smoking and making money and partying. hell yea

3. cant u see ive already created one of these threads inthe same general section, about 2days ago.

4. getting sloshed and throwing rancid meat at children \m/

5. thats perhaps the best answer i've heard heard......

:D ever let spam dissolve in lemon juice or tang.... it rotts in like a day and produces the foulest smelling thing ever.... don't ask me how i know.....

im traditionally an egg guy...... i have toooo good of an aim with it..... even compinsate for the corieolus(sp?) effect...:D

hahaha... have fun and plenty of safe chaos....

6. im gettin some, but my friend is gettin a O and a ball of coke, so im not sure if ill try the coke. i might, but i will be smokin alot

7. im fuckig working!

GGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Im might blaze at work! i work at KFC!

8. Is that kid real??!!?!? I didnt know you could get that fat, thta young and not die??!! Scary...

9. its the parents fault...... training then to eat crap and not do anything at such a young age...

10. my neighbor who knows nothing about weed is supposed to be hooking me up with his cousin who says he's gunna get us a half o of blueberry for holloween. i don't know if i really believe this guy or what, but i don't care, i'll be partying hard friday night. me and a buddy of mine are going to this party as cheech and chong :p

11. I will never let my kid get that extreme.....if I had a kid.

Grasscity Deals Near You