Halloween - BE CAREFUL!

Discussion in 'General' started by Motoxridah, Oct 29, 2005.

1. It seems every halloween theres about 3-4 new stories of people getting caught by the cops. Lets try to make this a crazy ass halloween but without the pigs. Make sure you guys aren't toking in public or be out way late because cops are gonna be everywhere. Have fun indoors :) Just thought i'd give this advice because halloween is the day where all the stoners get picked up by the law... :rolleyes:

2. true!

DONT HAVE ANYTHING ON YOU.

I got bust for posession and periphernalia last year.. No one here wants to go through that shit

3. Yes mother

4. remember to let your parents check your candy before you eat it

5. lol ^^

yah halloween is a good time to becarful... any holiday is though either way toke on and be safe all!! :smoke:

6. I'm gonna punch a little kid in his head and knock him out, then I'm gonna take his candy and get high and eat all of it. Sounds like a good plan. Haha im jk except for getting high...thatd be so mean to do that to a kid but it would be funny to see. Party hard but be safe.

7. im goin tokin in the woods = rambo style

8. thats the way to do it, lol

9. Yeah, the pigs are out in numbers on Hallowe'en. Everyone be careful - us blades have to look out for each other, lol.

No, but seriously, when I log the day after Hallowe'en, I don't want to see ANY posts of people caught because of weed. Be careful guys.

Best of luck to you all.

10. Havn't got caught yet on Halloween. :hello: First we have to carry on the age old tradition from secondary school; Roman Candle Wars!! Stand off at the basketball court, mighty warriors falling under hails of gunpowder and burn marks. Hard to aim while shmoken a blunt to.

11. haha that reminds me of dane cook and shoving a kids ice cream cone in his face to leave a legacy. But I know I am getting blazed on halloween. Not out in the open though. It has snowed every year for the last five years on halloween. So I will be doing it in the warmth of my own home. :smoke:

12. i usually go to like 10-15 houses to get enough candy/chips to fill up some of teh bag. then i put my pipe at the bottom over everything and my weed inside one of those home made grab bag things.

13. hahah
    that would be funny if the cops were just walking around

"uhh hey let me look in your candy bag....official police buisness"

and they just grab a huge handfull of treats and walk off.