Halloweed Skull Bags From €3.99 For 3 Seeds!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Original Sensible Seeds, Oct 25, 2017.

1. HALLOWEED SKULL BAGS FROM €3.99

[​IMG]

Unbeatable HalloWeed offer:
    To celebrate Halloween we are offering a treat to all our customers.

The chance to add some variety to your cannabis seed collection and purchase a special ´Skull Bag´:

3 Regular Seeds for only €3.99!!

(also available in Feminized and Autofem formats)

And there´s no tricks in these Skull Bags!

ALL Skull Bags will contain 2 LIMITED EDITION seeds & 1 seed from our current web site breeder range.

Top quality branded and labeled seeds from our Top quality breeders in the following format: - REGULAR

This trio of treats are all made up and ready to go but make sure you grab yours quick as this offer is limited !!

A price busting offer that can´t be missed - Available to buy from:

NOW until to 9am Wednesday the 1st November (GMT +1)
    BUT ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!

Once they´re gone they´re gone for good, there´s no rise from the dead with this offer!

Treat yourself this Halloween with a Regular, Feminized or Autofem Halloweed Skull Bag
    from Original Seeds Store!!​

2. I know it’s a grab bag. But can you pick between feminized and autos or do you get what you get meaning you can get regular feminized or autos. So no choice and there unknown strains?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. So it comes out to basically $13 if you want feminized seeds?

4. Hey Robbie714,

The Halloweed Skull Bags are available in either feminized, autoflowering or regular seeds.

3 x seeds in each bag. 3 x regular seeds = €3.99. 3 x feminized or 3 x autoflowering = €8.99.

The seeds are random but an example of a feminized skull bag already made up contains:
    1 x Black Destroyer (Original Sensible), 1 x Limited Edition Cheese (Original Sensible) & 1 x Sativa Des Rios (French Touch).

An example of an autoflowering skull bag already made up contains:
    1 x Critical Diesel Auto (Original Sensible), 1 x Limited Edition Cheese Auto (Original Sensible) & 1 x Thunder Bloody Mary Auto (Samsara).

An example of a regular skull bag already made up contains:
    1 x Limited Edition Great White Shark (Original Sensible), 1 x Limited Edition Super Silver Haze (Original Sensible) & 1 x Skunk #1 (Spliff Seeds).

Hopefully that helps. :)

5. Okay Cool thank you. I like The feminized pack. How much does it come out to with shipping and I’m the states. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey Robbie714,

Shipping to the States is from 8.99€.

Unfortunately, we can only accept payments via cash or Bitcoin from your location.
    Select Bitcoin or Cash at the check out and enjoy a 10% saving on your order by using the following discount code: BTCNOCH10

Full details How to Buy Bitcoins. And how to pay for your seeds using Bitcoins are here

7. Im trying but its no longer available aparently?

8. Unfortunately the skull bags have now finished.....
    If you missed out on our special Halloweed skull bags check out this amazing offer.
    50% off Original Sensible Seeds only at the Original Seeds Store.

[​IMG]
    The Original Seeds Store are offering 50% off the Original Sensible “Ghost “ collection.

Starts 31st of October - Ends Friday 3rd November.

Plus!!! The 25 year anniversary offer is included in the deal!!!!

50% OFF !!!!!

BLUEBERRY GHOST OG

BLACK GHOST OG

AUTO BLUEBERRY GHOST OG

AUTO GHOST OG

50% discount on all pack sizes ++++++
    BUY 3 + 1 FREE
    BUY 5 + 2 FREE
    BUY 10 + 4 FREE
    BUY 25 + 10 FREE

This offer will disappear into the shadows on Friday the 3rd of November 5pm (CET