hallmark makes "racist" card

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blazeallday2479, Jun 13, 2010.

1. It's ridiculous. I tried to hear 'whores' but I clearly heard 'holes'.

Whatever helps them sleep at night.

2. Read about this the other day. It's absolutely one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

It's racist because you heard it wrong? Oh right, sure then. :rolleyes:

3. Apparently there are a few black people who have a problem with the term "black hole".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1zGRUPztc]YouTube - The Black Hole - Commissioner John Wiley Price[/ame]

[​IMG]

4. I'm black and this pisses me off that they made this a "thing". It obviously isn't racist and they just look stupid and ignorant.

The NAACP can find anything to be racist these days. :rolleyes:

5. What a fucking joke. That's absolutely ridiculous. And for the dumbass NAACP that thinks the card is racist, you guys need to open your fucking ears and listen to the damn card. How the fuck can they construe a graduation card into a black women can't make it in the universe, come the fuck on.

6. #7 Medicine Al, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
    No one seems to object to the sexist cards they make...or the classist ones...or the ones that are too corny.

It's nice to know that we have so much time on our hands and so little to complain about, that this capitalist venture gets our attention for it's incomprehensibility.

I feel bad for the lady who swears she can hear an R in the word 'holes'.

I walked past a storefront yesterday, and a sign in the window said "No Unattended Children Allowed"...but I didn't see it right, and thought it said, "No Unintended Children Allowed".

Am I a bastardist?

7. FOPWCA

Fuck Old People Who Can't Hear

It's going to be my new lawsuit/advocacy group. I'm gonna be rich! :hello:

8. I clearly heard "Hole".

9. I find it pretty funny that the card has been out for 3 years and not one person thought it said whores until this dumb bitch with to much ear wax in her ears picked one up and listened to it. Kinda reminds of of some black that are against black Friday cuz it has the word black in it. Each of us should punch a liberal in the mouth on a daily basis for causing such racial division among us Americans. I dont really blame the woman I blame the liberals for brainwashing her.

10. i hope this is a joke...

11. Maybe they feel this way because deep down inside this is truly how they feel?

12. :laughing: umm...no. Liberalism is an economic and social philosophy. I'm a liberal and this is the funniest/stupidest thing I have ever heard. It pisses me off, actually.

13. What I don't understand is how people can't see that when you over-highlight a sensitive issue(such as racism) you are actually alleviating the problem, cos people will overreact all the time. It's like the objective of getting rid of racism is to satisfy the onlooker rather than the victim...ridiculous.

14. lol.. that was pretty dumb

15. I think those that scream RACIST over nothing, like the card, are in fact BIGOTED and have no room to talk...:eek:

16. L.M.A.O.

That is all. :hello:

17. haha one of the black women in the vid, her eyes are bloodshot as fuck....:smoking:...
    but seriously... really? i mean im not rascist, but the naacp just seems to overreact and really pisses me off sometimes

18. The NAACP makes the "black equality movement" look like a joke.

19. God these groups are so fucking annoying. It's annoying when these organizations read to much into things. It's seriously a facepalm type thing.