Half weed cigar, possible?

Discussion in 'General' started by mr.bong, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Can someone please tell me if this will work, and if not, why not?

I plan to slice open a premade cigar with a razor blade and carefully pull out all the tobacco. I'll then mix the tobacco with three grams of bud and put it back in the shell.
    I'm guessing I can just lick it well, stick it back together and seal it with a lighter.

I don't want to roll a blunt, I want to have a fat cigar with half weed, half tobacco.
    Is this possible?

Also, sorry for posting this twice. I'm going to delete the other one, I posted it in the wrong section.

2. Possible. But good cigar tobacco isn't meant to inhale. Sounds like a night full of coughing and choking on smoke.

3. Impossible. You must add whip cream.

4. Say I remove the cigar 'baccy and replace with the normal stuff?

Sorry for being such a noob, I've never smoked a cigar before so I don't really know how this stuff works :/

5. Just buy a blunt or a wrap. Those are meant for rolling weed. If you roll weed in a cigar you've still got a blunt really, just not tasty and grape, strawberry, watermelon, or peach. :)

EDIT: A blunt doesn't have to be fat or anything. As long as it's rolled in either something like a Phillies Blunt, Dutch Masters, Backwoods Blunts, or black and milds. It has more to do with the tobacco leaf than size or shape.

6. Oh lawd this reminds me of my pathetic attempts to roll ciggies and joints..

Do you need any skill to roll a smokeable blunt?

7. The first time I rolled I used a Phillie Blunt. When gutted (tobacco removed) it still hada relative cigar shape. I placed the weed in and it rolled pretty easily. I got the edges of the blunt a little damp by licking them to make them more maleable.

8. Hahah. It's possible but not suggested because the cigar tobacco basically kills the blunt.

9. Take it from this man, he's named after 'em. :smoking:

10. Good looks. Just what I've learned from my experience. Not much explaining needed, take it or leave it. Best of luck to you and your blunt however you choose to twist it, :smoking:.

11. It makes it burn so much slower. hahah I used to do that with black and milds, I would empty out half of the wrap and pack the other half with weed, then i would smoke, hit the tobacco and go back inside. I called it Black and Wild

12. Sure if you wanna spend the night choking, spinning and feeling sick lmao :D

13. If you're dead set on mixing tobacco in there I suggest not using the cigar tobacco, that shit is gross.

Get some cig tobacco and mix it with your bud then just roll it like a regular blunt.

14. If you want a half weed half tobacco cigar, dont slice it open!

Just empty half of it out by rolling it between your fingers with pressure until the tobacco starts to come out of the end.

Once you think you've emptied enough tobacco out, start stuffing it with the weed. Use a pen or marker to pack the weed in tight every now and then until it's full.