Half Way Done!!! Grade My Progress!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jetle, May 21, 2012.

1. Hello all. This is my first grow ever. I currently have 4 plants in a 4'x4'x6.5' Sun Hut grow tent. They are under a 600watt HPS lamp. The temps have been between 71 and 78 degrees throughout the grow. Humidity is always between 47 and 52 percent. There are 3 G13 Pineapple Express and 1 Dinafem Super Silver Haze. They are in 3 gallon smart pots with a half and half mix of Happy Frog soil and FFOF. They were from seed and vegged for 47 days. While vegging they were fed Fox Farms Grow Big. I switched them to 12/12 on may 1. They are about 4 ft tall as of today. They have been flowering for 20 days now. I figure I'd let them go for about 56-58 days. The silver haze is gonna stay in for a couple extra weeks just cause it takes 10-11 weeks for it to reach its potential. They have been getting fed Fox Farms organic flowering nutes. The bud is really looking good. Its covered in trichs and the budsites are about every half inch or so apart. I have really high hopes for this grow. I just had suregery on both of my legs so i will get pics up tomorrow for sure.

2. where are the pics??

3. here are the pics as promised.

Attached Files:

• New.jpg
      New.jpg
      File size:
      75.4 KB
      Views:
    • New2.jpg
      New2.jpg
      File size:
      68.4 KB
      Views:
    • New3.jpg
      New3.jpg
      File size:
      84.6 KB
      Views:
    • New4.jpg
      New4.jpg
      File size:
      94.9 KB
      Views:
    • New5.jpg
      New5.jpg
      File size:
      93.7 KB
      Views:
  4. looks chronic!

5. Thanks man. I appreciate it. Ive been working hard taking care of them!!

6. yea looks like good chro m8 keep it up

7. Good grow, looks like some bomb ass weed.

8. thanks guys. im pretty excited about it. i topped one of the plants twice and lst'd another. i wanna see which yeilds more.

9. Those are Beutiful Plants they look perfect. You obviously took to growing right away here's some rep for the great job

10. thank you guys. hey what do u guys think about humboldt gravity? i was thinking of using it...

11. Very nice! Those are some healthy looking ladies! :)

12. nobody has used humboldt gravity or has had any experience with it? id like to try it but wanna see if anyone has had success with it. i heard if you over do it it can kill your whole crop.....

13. Nice man! Lookin good.... i got the same tent for flowering except its 4x4x7. Check out my thread in my sig i just posted pics of mine 2 weeks into flower. I got 8 plants sitting in that tent...NO MORE ROOM! lol

14. nice grow panic. those ladies are lookin good!!!

15. [​IMG] Thanks man! I tend to stand and just watch them thinking i can see them grow by the second...its nerve racking sometimes! How do you like that tent? Im pretty satisfied with it! more than satisfied actually

16. @panic I love it man. Its worked out pretty good so far as you can tell. I plan on getting another one but its gonna be the 8 foot long one. I'm working on ideas for a perpetual grow. Hopefully looking to harvest 6 plants every 2.5 to 3 weeks. I'm really looking for a pound out of this grow but since its only my first ill be happy with whatever!!!

17. You're a goddamn natural! Looks like pro work over there, good job!

18. I will chime in. From what I was told when I asked about Humboldt they put chemicals into their nutes that can be dangerous. Maybe check on Google but that's what I was told.

19. thanks alot dank tank. stay tuned to this thread and ill be updating it with more pics and whatnot throughout the rest of the grow.
    tobymac-yeah i dont think im gonna push my beginners luck with the gravity. sounds really intimidating plus i heard you have to raise your lights and i dont have any more room to do that lol the ladies are too big! would you be able to recommend me a different bloom booster like big bud or bud candy??